WE9 - Change Cursor Name ??

besa777

Non-League
6 August 2004
Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to edit/change cursor name to a single letter (instead of always using P1, P2, P3 etc). This was easily done using WE8LE, but I couldn't figure out how to do it in WE9.

Thanks.

you need to go into option > we data control > enter save file name, there choose your option file and rename it to whatever then save, then in player setting choose it the normal way with trianlge.
hope this helps

Yep, but dont you rather have the players name and know what he is capable of?

shawminator said:
you need to go into option > we data control > enter save file name, there choose your option file and rename it to whatever then save, then in player setting choose it the normal way with trianlge.
hope this helps
This is good for changing only one player name to a letter. How about changing 4 player names to letters (i.e. P1=N, P2=M, P3=A, P4=T). Again, this was done in WE8LE under "options", "change cursor name". It seems this feature is no longer available in WE9 Can someone help? Thanks!

Edit: It seems like you can only change the name for the player profile which is saved onto the mem card. Another step backward from our friends in Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom