WE9 - End of match ratings

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Ok, i just played a friendly, Arsenal vs WBA

I went Theirry henry

bagged a hattrick and van persie got 2

FT 5-2 Arsenal

I go to the ratings, and i go on Van persie who got a 6.5 and (with fernandos english patch this is) to my surprise i read this at the bottom

"His fine display outshone that of other players and unsurprisingly led to two excellent goals"

I then highlight me, Henry who got an 8.5 and the MoM award

"His hat trick demonstrated his immeasurable contribution to the teams attack"

This is a QUALITY addition to the ratings, made me feel so proud lol

I love themm!

They are so cool.

Especially when they give credit to players that did nothing.

I even got a 4.0 once and the player wasnt even sent off!

It's quite strange sometimes a match I played ended in a draw and my teammate's player who got a 7.0 got MoM while I had a 8.0 player on my team. :(

Maybe its because the player who got a 7.0 had more passing/dribbling attempts but failed with some of them, and the guy who got 8.0 had less passing/dribbling attempts but was successful with them? Just a thought...

Ashed said:
It's quite strange sometimes a match I played ended in a draw and my teammate's player who got a 7.0 got MoM while I had a 8.0 player on my team. :(
are you sure that he didnt won on penalties? ;)
because the winning team must have the MoM,it sucks a little bit but who cares,the game rulz :D

Ya, I checked them it's so cool :) .;. but I have the jap .. so I understand nothing :P :) but i guess it's cool :)

fatman_scoop said:
Maybe its because the player who got a 7.0 had more passing/dribbling attempts but failed with some of them, and the guy who got 8.0 had less passing/dribbling attempts but was successful with them? Just a thought...
Or maybe a bug? :mrgreen:

But yeah, I love those ratings and summaries on the player's performance. The good thing is unlike in the last game, the MOTM is usually someone that you could have guessed after seeing how they all played.

I was playing with Arsenal and I won 3-0 with Hleb scoring one and assisting one. Throughout the whole game, he was a constant threat and when the game finished, he actually got the MOTM. But if this was PES4, that probably wouldnt have been the case.

In PES4 he prolly wouldve got a 6 or something, that seems liek the most common score..

I played Chelsea with Arsenal on 6* , it was a scoreless draw ,Lehman got the MOTM award because during the whole match he kept on making incredible saves ,that's magnificient.

kevano22 said:
Ok, i just played a friendly, Arsenal vs WBA
I went Theirry henry
bagged a hattrick and van persie got 2
FT 5-2 Arsenal
I go to the ratings, and i go on Van persie who got a 6.5 and (with fernandos english patch this is) to my surprise i read this at the bottom
"His fine display outshone that of other players and unsurprisingly led to two excellent goals"
I then highlight me, Henry who got an 8.5 and the MoM award
"His hat trick demonstrated his immeasurable contribution to the teams attack"
This is a QUALITY addition to the ratings, made me feel so proud lol

yup, new match ratings are really awsome!

RuneEdge said:
Or maybe a bug? :mrgreen:

But yeah, I love those ratings and summaries on the player's performance. The good thing is unlike in the last game, the MOTM is usually someone that you could have guessed after seeing how they all played.

I was playing with Arsenal and I won 3-0 with Hleb scoring one and assisting one. Throughout the whole game, he was a constant threat and when the game finished, he actually got the MOTM. But if this was PES4, that probably wouldnt have been the case.
Nice addition! ;)

Yes, But can't get it by myself

I will wait for some friends to get it !! :)

This is off topic .. so it's over :)

About the Ratings :
I got 8.5 for Kaka :D good to see great ratings in WE8 It was hard to get 8 .. now it's better :D

Back
Top Bottom