WE9 full recorded matches from experts

Moufa-man

Conference
18 June 2003
Planet Moufa
Could someone please tell me of any sites that they know that has full WE9(or pes5) matches played by Japanese or Europian experts?

Thank you very much.

P.S. Not just goals but full matces.There are probably some at ruliweb but I cannot find them cause I don't speak Korean.

bud i dont think ule find anything like that on the web to be honest if so it would of been found by now :)

There must be full matches of expert players playing WE9 or PES5 somewhere.

Doesn't anyone wanna download them to see their technique? Surely someone speaking Japanese would be able to find out some sites.

Please people I really wanna see experts playing the game (preferably Japanese players)

why would i want to watch someone else play pro evo?

When i can play it myself and learn it?

Just log onto the sony and play some of us and get battered a few 10000 times before u realise ur whole method is worng and change it only to win a few games.

because you can always learn things from other people and for instance i personally consider playing some tourneys and for that its good to see the levels other players reach. it happends to other games right?(think first person shooters and rts games like warcraft)

p.s. with these kind of avatars people might wonder if im surfing on some kind of sex related forum. :(

yeah, i love to watch too!! once, i watched the best brazilian player and OMG! he played in first touch... unbeliavable..

im no pro and i cant help you to find full match replays. but if you want replays of goals, i can help you.

i heard from my friends who actively take part in WE / PES competitions that the best players of WE / PES in the world are from hong kong and japan.

you can find many hong kong citizens who play WE (PS2) / PES5 (PC online) and are top 10 in the world. there's even a hong kong citizen by the name of ryoma who publishes magazines on WE in chinese.

As unbelievable as this sounds, I learn how to play Winning Eleven over the past 3-4 years by watching real football.

I watch the Premiership the most, and Champions League. But I also dig up old matches (WC1970, 1974, etc.) and study how those teams play. I especially love the Dutch total football system. I also try to incooperate Brazil's 4-2-4 system to my formation.

I believe for this game, you should focus only on attacking. Even if you try really hard to organize your defence (for example, setting man-marking or playing 5 across the back, etc.), chances are you will leak goals. But if you can use your wingers well and have good central midfielders to feed your forwards some through-balls, you will win games no matter what.

ricola_pak said:
As unbelievable as this sounds, I learn how to play Winning Eleven over the past 3-4 years by watching real football.

I watch the Premiership the most, and Champions League. But I also dig up old matches (WC1970, 1974, etc.) and study how those teams play. I especially love the Dutch total football system. I also try to incooperate Brazil's 4-2-4 system to my formation.

I believe for this game, you should focus only on attacking. Even if you try really hard to organize your defence (for example, setting man-marking or playing 5 across the back, etc.), chances are you will leak goals. But if you can use your wingers well and have good central midfielders to feed your forwards some through-balls, you will win games no matter what.

I agree 100%
the level of realism in WE series is so huge that by wacthing real football, you will learn new plays...
i do that all the time...

Back
Top Bottom