WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *full match added*

What I noticed after watching Arsenal vs. Chelsea:

1-It looks like they improved the player movements really well.
2-Penalty kicks also have been improved. What I noticed was if you kick high, then it would show the old style of shooting that WE had, but if you shoot low, then it looks totally new and it shows that the player is actually shooting from the side of the foot not the front.
3-Chants are just amazing and specially in the penalty kicks.
4-Corner kicks by Henry look very very nice.

Hey The Power,
Could you please compress these vids so that the size would be less than 140MB? That would be more appreciated.

Thanks guys for the vids...it gives us some patience until we get our copies! :)

Re: WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *Shows All Features*

BK_83 said:
why? becoz i like

if u dont like the man's videos then why post chit ? just dont post at all , you dont have to like, but start dirting the topic with ur nonsense comments.. he just tried to show us how the game is and u talk shit :roll:

reefur, use my host. Check your PMs, I havent changed the password yet. Just uplaod to we9 folder, remember to zip/archive them as 30mb files, as my host only has 30mb file size limit. But it has big 100gb bandwith. Hope you can get some vids soon, cant wait!

Which boots is there?? 21 boots?? 9 editable boots? Could you post photos with the different 9 editable boots please! :) :)

The best...!!

Winninng11 9 RuleZ!

Could anyone show some pictures or videos os the ingame kits editor and what kits can we make, nike, puma, adidas, umbro...etc.
Can we make Celtic and Sporting Lisbon kits??

pk9 said:
yeah i have just seen it as well

but the black out pulse, the original f50+ and the all black aveiro are missing i am guessing we shop items

And the f50+ sunrise too i think...

I think it will be 9 editable boots... :( only one editable boot...

could you post a video in edit mode with you scroll down the players of chelsea and inter to see face and stats?
or to see the fonts from all the italian and spanish clubs in modify player number?

it would be great for me!!!!
i hope you 'll do that!!!

BK_83 said:
1.17 is not the size on dvd, but tat number looks familiar

Hehehe.. Now why does that number bring a smile to my face? :applause:

god i hate that grass what´s in that netherlands vs england video. gameplay looks nice but you didnt seem to shoot very often, i mean long range shots, atleast in video 1 gettin number 2 now. oh and if someone makes gameplay video please do not choose that grass with those hidious stripes ///////

Here is a video for all those,who have so many fouls (15?20?) in one game and trouble with low gamespeed,com AI,with the tooo fast defenders ......

I play one half time with Milan standartformation vs. Inter on 5 stars and have only _..(download the video ;)). It is easy to win a game and make nice goals -> play realistic and you will have only 5-9 fouls in one game. Dont try to run everytime with Ronaldonho or another fast player over the half pitch...this is not pes4 (arcadefootball)..this is we9 -> the real football simulator :mrgreen:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3693449/Spiel.rar.html

I love this game :)

PS: My bad english..i know :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom