WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *full match added*

HE He, the "Macht" is back!

Nice video!!!!

You are using the same way like WE8LE, but passing so fast and often is "unreal"! everytime an opponent comes nearer you pass!Against com its ok against a Human you will get in Trouble in we9 when he knows good tackling! The Tckling in we9 is more effective than in other WE Games! But i Like the way you play on the wings!

see you at Pes4-de!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Reefur, Nice vid, shame you lost on pens, oh I'm sorry was that a spoiler?

The money shot for me though was when Eidur Gudjohnsen scores the last pen against you and when he celebrates with his teammates you can tell that he actually looks (at least a bit) like himself this time! YES!

Thanx!

Hi guys was just wondering if there was any way you could upload another cpu vs cpu match on 5*. The Barca vs Milan game was ok (am very grateful) but didn't really see any tricks from Ronaldinho. I heard in another forum that you see the cpu doing a lot more tricks this time. If you can't do another video don't worry. Thanks.

I can't download the second part for some reason and with out the second part, i can't watch the first part. Could someone who already downloaded the whole thing upload it onto yousendit.com please?
thanks a lot. ;)

Can somebody upload those rar files again?

I just need we9_video_full.part1.rar AND full_match_arse_vs_chelski.part2.rar.

Can't play thos movies without it...

Thx in advance.

pKillerMax said:
I can't download the second part for some reason and with out the second part, i can't watch the first part. Could someone who already downloaded the whole thing upload it onto yousendit.com please?
thanks a lot. ;)

Yup thats the same for me :(

Any chance of someone doing that please? :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, could you please start posting full matches over here? That would be very appreciated...
A game like Chelsea vs. Arsenal would be nice, or Real Madrid vs. Barca or Inter vs. Milan.... any of those cool matches...

Thanks

Thanks sulph, but i've seen couple of full matches from rufree? but he suddenlty disappeared...Just wanted more to ease off my patience until i get the game! :)

thanks again

basically ye, every time i see these videos it kinda like puts me off playing PES4 because of it's superiority, fluidity, advanced pace changes, nice visuals in comparisson (i could go on n' on) :roll: etc.......... well one can only just wait and hope those minor touches missing are takin' care of before PES5'z out (dn't av to list em again now do i??) ;) .... neways the barcelona v milan match was class esspecially that tossle btw marquez n kaka :applause: even if cards were not given, feels more realistic :) .....thnxa lot to vid makers, luv ta c more like MAn U v Chelsea ;)

this game lucks amezing i can't wait till october to get (pes5) this beautyfull game. and thanx gays for all the vid keep them coming

cant wait either :( when's konami gona release merge both titles pro evoution soccer and winning eleven and release them the same time???? like Pro Winning Eleven Evo Soccer??? hehe :)

Back
Top Bottom