WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *full match added*

reefur

Retired AFC Chairman
9 May 2003
Leona Heights
Busan I'Park
ok guys shows all modes except cup and shows match...ml....nippon challenege...all boots....flags...options...modes....stadiums small pics...etc....has full sound so u can hear too...im quite impressed with the presentation this year....i may not change icons..lol...........PLEASE UPLOAD THIS TO ANOTHER SERVER AND SHARE!!! link will die soon!

more links as i upload...
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U0H37H65ZNBU2BA8OK1ACFDK7

please upload elsewhere as well guys!......help eachother out look at the preview....oh yah and entire intro is in it.....anything else you want to see or hear let me know and ill make a video....

full match
http://rapidshare.de/files/3583577/full_match_arse_vs_chelski.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/3584211/full_match_arse_vs_chelski.part2.rar.html

Last edited:
Re: WE9 FULL VIDEO DIVX *Shows All Features*

Lucky begger!

Good stuff though, I am downloading it now but thanks alot anyway :D

so you got the game?

good news...dkz and graphic studio work...bad news.....cant open many files..seems encrypted....talked to warpjavier earlier.......hopefully the legend can help.....

filthydani said:
so you got the game?

lets talk video and features :)

also...when i play as arsenal..listen to chants...extremely nice default chants....for a we/pes game...and.....look at suporters flags and close up...amazing..........nippon challenge is a awesome feature...but im half asian so im biased..... :)

Why do Konami insist on encrypting their files? For God sake just let us edit it and stop being arses.

Can you tell us what teams are licensed that werent licensed in WE8?

Also how many teams in totall does the game have excluding national, and how many new national teams are there?

I hope you can answer :)

I agree, konami trying to encrypt the files is utter lame, I mean games only last longer because they can be modded, for example look at Vice City, that game lastes ages because you could mod, imo this game wouldnt be as good without the ability to mod it.

Mikey, you got one of the saddest sig i have ever seen..

reefur, upload the game will you..just kiddin..

kingpug said:
Can you tell us what teams are licensed that werent licensed in WE8?

Also how many teams in totall does the game have excluding national, and how many new national teams are there?

I hope you can answer :)

I agree, konami trying to encrypt the files is utter lame, I mean games only last longer because they can be modded, for example look at Vice City, that game lastes ages because you could mod, imo this game wouldnt be as good without the ability to mod it.

i scroll through them all :)

The Power said:
thx :) but please make a full match video :) on 5 stars..
yes sir.....but the world will know how horrible i am at we LOL...but ill shame myself for you ok?.. :) im uploading vid to rapidshare too................so link wont die...filefront is ideal but its havin problems..see ya....

Yea I just got that far, pretty hard to tell really, and unless I am confused Celtic doesnt look licensed, only Rangers and Porto that I can see, ah well in terms of teams it just looks the same, which is a shame..

Any plans to release a full match? :D

kingpug said:
Yea I just got that far, pretty hard to tell really, and unless I am confused Celtic doesnt look licensed, only Rangers and Porto that I can see, ah well in terms of teams it just looks the same, which is a shame..

Any plans to release a full match? :D
yah i noticed i couldnt see chelsea flag either...will check in next video....fullmatch coming....

Ashed said:
So are the Asian teams playable?

yes ashed...so far i only see them chooseable in nippon challenge...probably can unlock them....

I am 99.9% I seen the Chelsea flag though, but no Celtic :(

And I only see one new national team, the Coast, am I wrong?

Game just looks the same to me, passing is different and the player turns seems to be that of a pensioner :|

Last edited by a moderator:

reefur said:
yes sir.....but the world will know how horrible i am at we LOL...but ill shame myself for you ok?.. :) im uploading vid to rapidshare too................so link wont die...filefront is ideal but its havin problems..see ya....

thanks..you are the best :)

mmm k mattster just found that you can see faces...now see if we can see kits.....so patching can commence...filming full match now....

seems slower paced than we8le. But could be the vid.

No celtic in we9 by the looks of it and no other licensed leagues.

damn that game is going to take some translating.

I can't see it.. i have Divx..what's wrong?

Thanks, It confirms that Rangers are in it so good news for me :)

I will upload to my host soon, hopefully tomorrow or alte afternoon, I'm seeding some things now.

Great video.. Thanks.. and one question.. Fenerbahce in the game?.. (licence or not licence)

:applause: great stuff reefur. The game looks really good, the whole UI it seems just looks alot better. I love the ML icons and the close up of the supporters, excellent stuff.

wot not 1 question on boots my god

reef how abvout the boots how many are they pls confirm

also reef is germany the licensed national team or who is it

Back
Top Bottom