• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

WE9 Guide

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
There was a thread discussing this for a PES version, which is basically the same thing.

DexterHol

League 1
27 November 2004
It's not exactly the same, some moves have changed and maybe there are new ones added (?). for example I haven't found yet how to pass the ball to the 2nd player for a shot when there are 2 standing over the ball at a free kick, which was done with R3 in WE8/PES4. Anyone can help?

fatman_scoop

League 2
8 August 2004
Scotland
When you hold L1 & X it passes the ball to the player beside you, but how do you get the power bar like you could in WE8:LE?..because pressing L1 X doesnt give you a good lay-on for a shot.!

Moufa-man

Conference
18 June 2003
Planet Moufa
So I guess there isn't a guide out there yet, right?

Anyway thanks everybody but if someone finds anything please provide us a link in this thread.

Thanks again.

Moufa-man

Conference
18 June 2003
Planet Moufa
I am not talking about the manual. I have it and it is worthless when it comes to learning the moves.

Thanks anyway though but if anyone spots any faq or guide.

Moufa-man

Conference
18 June 2003
Planet Moufa
I already know about that site. You are talking about www.pesge.com. It's a good site but in french.

Thanks but I want a really good faq explaining every move and how it's done and it's usefullness, how to score from freekicks,etc.

Anyway, I am going to buy the official pes5 walkthrough from amazon as soon as it gets published (I hope it'll be good).

But if anyone comes up with a faq please post it here.

Thanks everybody.

Top Bottom