WE9 Guide

There was a thread discussing this for a PES version, which is basically the same thing.

It's not exactly the same, some moves have changed and maybe there are new ones added (?). for example I haven't found yet how to pass the ball to the 2nd player for a shot when there are 2 standing over the ball at a free kick, which was done with R3 in WE8/PES4. Anyone can help?

When you hold L1 & X it passes the ball to the player beside you, but how do you get the power bar like you could in WE8:LE?..because pressing L1 X doesnt give you a good lay-on for a shot.!

So I guess there isn't a guide out there yet, right?

Anyway thanks everybody but if someone finds anything please provide us a link in this thread.

Thanks again.

I am not talking about the manual. I have it and it is worthless when it comes to learning the moves.

Thanks anyway though but if anyone spots any faq or guide.

I already know about that site. You are talking about www.pesge.com. It's a good site but in french.

Thanks but I want a really good faq explaining every move and how it's done and it's usefullness, how to score from freekicks,etc.

Anyway, I am going to buy the official pes5 walkthrough from amazon as soon as it gets published (I hope it'll be good).

But if anyone comes up with a faq please post it here.

Thanks everybody.

Back
Top Bottom