TheWolf

Premiership
7 August 2003
Texas, USA
Manchester United
At last, finally Konami have confirmed it will be released on Feb 7th:

http://www.konami.com/gs/news.php

"02.03.06
READY FOR SOME SOCCER? THE WORLD'S BEST SOCCER VIDEO GAME COMES OUT WITH ITS NEWEST EDITION...
Ready for some soccer? The world's best soccer video game comes out with its newest edition next Tuesday, February 7 for the PlayStation 2, PSP system, Xbox and PC. This new edition combines the attention to detail that has been the series' hallmark along with new formations, Master League enhancements and � for the first time ever � online play. Winning Eleven 9 features real players, a large variety of licensed teams, photo-realistic graphics, and a huge variety of stadiums, helping players re-create the same excitement that surrounds the world's most popular sport."

Re: WE9 - Official Release Date From Konami

ThomasGOAL said:
oh :roll: ok it's PES5

Yes but perhaps new players created like Walcott in Arsenal, and transfers update or new licenses ?

Only original to play online????

It's only $40. Pretty good deal for all the hours of fun you can get out of it.

No Tim, it's the "International" release, for State side.

I understand the actual press release called it WE9, but to stop confusion I've edited the thread title to make more sense of it for most people. ;)

OPM said:
i finally want LE or FE.
I don't hahaa.. hope we wont have one this year and dont shoot me for this people just my own personal preference! :D

This one scared me though for a sec.. I thought it might be this lol... thank god its just the US release for International series.

WE8i wasnt the same as PES4 in pc version, there were some diffrence in gameplay

Yea, im with you guys on this one. ONLY gettin this to play ONLINE!!!!....

BUMMYJAB will be the name beyacthes

I bet people can't wait to play against you. Such a clever name and you can even spell bitch in ebonics. Quick let me add you to my friends list.

Feanaro said:
I bet people can't wait to play against you. Such a clever name and you can even spell bitch in ebonics. Quick let me add you to my friends list.

Haha, I'm gonna go with a more simple name if it's available: Jaspar (my real name)

I'm glad this is online, otherwise I might not have bothered, as I already have WE9 (Japanese version).

Well I'm looking forward to playing some of you guys here this coming weekend! Any of you in and around the NYC Metro area (lower the ping the better)?

ruffneckc said:
Well I'm looking forward to playing some of you guys here this coming weekend! Any of you in and around the NYC Metro area (lower the ping the better)?

Yep, I'm in Bergen County (NJ)

DSL 1.5Mbps

Back
Top Bottom