WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Most of them will look AS good from near, also, The textures are pretty good, and there are so many choices...

hey guys, nice work. i made a man u away kit and also middlesbrough home, but having trouble finding pics of shorts and also kits for other prem teams, anyone got sites i could use ? and a good site for maps of logos

thnx ill try and get pics up but quality wont be great

Thomas post Argentina away when you get a chance plz ;)

EDIT: In the NIKE kits, you can't put the circle around the number?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot thomas, you're the best, didn't check it out yet, I'll post when I'm done and I'll tell you what I think.

Wow thomas, those look very good, too bad the nike ones don't have the circle around the numbers, but is just that, they look good, I liked the argentina away, and I saw the lines on the italy one you were talking about, those are very good.

I don't know no why the classic Puma like Czech Republic or new Monaco away is not in the game, very strange, only the back is in.

just noticed u can finally put sponsors on the shorts and the badges can't wait for pes5 ahhhhh i wish it was october now

Thomas, if these are pictures, can you use imageshack or some free hosting site to show them, Rapidshare is not working for a lot of people.

This is good to hear, looks like I can have some fun creating Southampton, and obviouslt my own team in ML, in fact ill just go wild and do anything unlicensed, oh yeah Wish I could see your pics Thomas but Rapidshare dont work.

Good Work Gedtillo.

ClassicD said:
Thomas, if these are pictures, can you use imageshack or some free hosting site to show them, Rapidshare is not working for a lot of people.

Sorry, imageshack for few one ok, not all
and yousendit don't accept the size.

so tell me what teams you want see :)

i made some kits but my club badges i imported from mem card go in but when i switch off they are not there when i come back to clubs logos have gone white i did save it aswell
any help

Thomasgoal we want to se them all.. i cant use rapidshare either..so please put them on this site..please

pesswede said:
Thomasgoal we want to se them all.. i cant use rapidshare either..so please put them on this site..please

Sorry it's to big, all it's for 4 mb, so it's bad for little connection.
tell me a website like rapideshare. please

Thanx man...so the nike shirt is in the game..to bad that the ring around the numbers aren't there..but anyway..those look great...

the last option at the bottom of the team editor menu lets you edit the radar blob colour - how cool is that!

Yeah, that's pretty cool. :D

Here are some tips I found creating the kits:

Adidas numbers -> In order to get the "small holes" effect, you have to play with the color of the border and the fill. The best effect is achieved when the border is slighly lighter than the rest of the number, so the color inside seems faded. An example of this would be, in Spain, to give the border of the number a clean yellow, and the inside a "dirty" darker yellow. Effect is awesome.

Collars and sleeves -> Even though they seem to have their special slot inside the editor, some collar designs, surprisingly, are not in the collar category, but in the last two ones ("overall patterns", I call them). The Man Utd collar is an example of this: you must choose a thin black collar in the 1st category, and then select the white shoulder pattern in the last one.

Nike rounded name canvas -> You have noticed that most Nike kits have a rounded canvas around the name of the player, resembling the shape of a sickle. Well, this can be achieved by, again, using the "overall pattern" designs, where you can find that design (it only affects to the back - a small circle can be noticed by the design in these cases), and giving this pattern a slightly lighter color than the rest of the shirt - that will look as a different texture from middle-long distance. A cool effect.

Crests - The pixel-by-pixel editor has much improved, It is a lot faster to develop badges and sponsors. A tip: start modelling the outer lines, then fill the inside - much quicker. National kits look awesome with their original badges instead of the flag.

A cool effect - Some teams (England) have a small logo on the back, just below the number. WE9 allows you to put a self-designed logo there, as well as text, in order to get the best effect possible. Try copying the original England shirt and its logo, and you'll see that the in-game looks improves by far (especially in the cases of unfolded shirts).

More to come... ;)

Woww... never thought the in-game editor would get this good. Now our friends on PESfan and other sites who can't patch will be enjoying the game much more closer to what we've been feeling for years and i'm happy for them ;)

Amazing work Gedtillo, ;)

I don't see crests, when I click on one of the national teams lists, there is no crest, just the kit.

Back
Top Bottom