• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

WE9 - Master League Thread

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
this thread is gonna be up sooner or later, well guys, who has experienced the master league first hand... pls share your exp with us

P

plumbers_x

The league structures are exactly the in WE9 as WE8LE? 4x16 team 1st Divisions and 1x8 team 2nd Division? OMG...it's the Disaster League. Utterly pathetic.

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Yes guys Ryan you can edit all kinds of stuff even age/stats and they carry to ML :mrgreen:

taht's great news.. the horrible news is that ML structure is the same weak lmae one... where you can't have a proper full 20 team serie A ML for example.. but we've known this for a while so it's not as painful as if we had found out about it today :(

Derfil

Big Boss
6 July 2004
Here
A.C. Milan
COOOOOOOL :D
Thats really good .. Just I hope there is an option to turn the growth thing off !!

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
guys... there is an option in editing mode that allows us to change the growth type of the player... tat rocks!

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Well I suspect there will be the option from WE8/PES4 where you can customize your divisions' teams but we know you can't ALTER # of teams in a division and that sucks :(

p.s. BK, where did you read that you can change their growth type???

S

shaggyoogle

PLF said:
Well I suspect there will be the option from WE8/PES4 where you can customize your divisions' teams but we know you can't ALTER # of teams in a division and that sucks :(

p.s. BK, where did you read that you can change their growth type???
I'd like to know too. Because if your right, that is absolutely AMAZING.

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
I read that that too, it's in the manual I think. Read that some time ago. Anyway there will be 4 growoptions:

Early
Early/Lasting (I guess it's less curving in the end, so he won't suck at late age, some kind of Maldini-like feature :P)
Late
Late/Lasting

That's what I've read. Can't read Japanese so can't check it in the game.

X

xsun

Its very disapointed no changes in ML structure, but he keeps fun as always. The strip edit looks great. I can past 2 or 3 hours just for adjust my team uniform, sponsors and flags. But i will wait to start with ML on WE9 and I have sure that KONAMI will keep improve for next WE/PES releases.

twophases

Hooked on editing
3 June 2004
Team F, Other Leagues C
Ok then. I didnt think last year's ML wasnt too bad. More teams would have been better but it'll do, I guess.

C

CraCker2k

C. Ronaldo and Adriano growth in WE8LE only for one season!! Have they fixed it?

Rául 10

Non-League
30 July 2003
in my middlesbrough master league, all my player improve, even 30+ yr old, wooo
i would think players dont stop improving in response to cracker2k

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
I'm hoping so. Cause on WE8LE, after one season, C. Ronaldo would only improve little bits after each game, even though he's still only 20! So I hope the improvements are a bit bigger, and last longer

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
Well, in WE8LE you could choose to play your ML team with default stats OR your actual ML stats, when playing against a friend. So I'm assuming they haven't changed it in WE9, I haven't tried though

koolaje

Liverpool FC for Life
12 June 2002
Anywhere
Liverpool FC
hermolt said:
I have to ask - when a player improves in ML (for example Kompany), do his stats carry over to when you play a friendly with your ML team? *hopes against hope*
I think it will, just that the guy won't improve during that game.

Top Bottom