WE9 - Master League Thread

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
this thread is gonna be up sooner or later, well guys, who has experienced the master league first hand... pls share your exp with us

The league structures are exactly the in WE9 as WE8LE? 4x16 team 1st Divisions and 1x8 team 2nd Division? OMG...it's the Disaster League. Utterly pathetic.

Yes guys Ryan you can edit all kinds of stuff even age/stats and they carry to ML :mrgreen:

taht's great news.. the horrible news is that ML structure is the same weak lmae one... where you can't have a proper full 20 team serie A ML for example.. but we've known this for a while so it's not as painful as if we had found out about it today :(

COOOOOOOL :D
Thats really good .. Just I hope there is an option to turn the growth thing off !!

guys... there is an option in editing mode that allows us to change the growth type of the player... tat rocks!

Well I suspect there will be the option from WE8/PES4 where you can customize your divisions' teams but we know you can't ALTER # of teams in a division and that sucks :(

p.s. BK, where did you read that you can change their growth type???

PLF said:
Well I suspect there will be the option from WE8/PES4 where you can customize your divisions' teams but we know you can't ALTER # of teams in a division and that sucks :(

p.s. BK, where did you read that you can change their growth type???
I'd like to know too. Because if your right, that is absolutely AMAZING.

I read that that too, it's in the manual I think. Read that some time ago. Anyway there will be 4 growoptions:

Early
Early/Lasting (I guess it's less curving in the end, so he won't suck at late age, some kind of Maldini-like feature :P)
Late
Late/Lasting

That's what I've read. Can't read Japanese so can't check it in the game.

Its very disapointed no changes in ML structure, but he keeps fun as always. The strip edit looks great. I can past 2 or 3 hours just for adjust my team uniform, sponsors and flags. But i will wait to start with ML on WE9 and I have sure that KONAMI will keep improve for next WE/PES releases.

Ok then. I didnt think last year's ML wasnt too bad. More teams would have been better but it'll do, I guess.

C. Ronaldo and Adriano growth in WE8LE only for one season!! Have they fixed it?

in my middlesbrough master league, all my player improve, even 30+ yr old, wooo
i would think players dont stop improving in response to cracker2k

I'm hoping so. Cause on WE8LE, after one season, C. Ronaldo would only improve little bits after each game, even though he's still only 20! So I hope the improvements are a bit bigger, and last longer

Well, in WE8LE you could choose to play your ML team with default stats OR your actual ML stats, when playing against a friend. So I'm assuming they haven't changed it in WE9, I haven't tried though

hermolt said:
I have to ask - when a player improves in ML (for example Kompany), do his stats carry over to when you play a friendly with your ML team? *hopes against hope*

I think it will, just that the guy won't improve during that game.

Back
Top Bottom