WE9 - New BUG ??

J

johan

I was playing Juve (ME) vs Inter on rain.. and what it was 35th minute 1st half and it stopped raining ??? then after 15 min it started raining again.. is this a bug or forecast change ?

ive noticed a bug in PES5 PS2.....when you take a goal kick there is no crowds in the stands at either end....thats with the camera on long mode and no9 tv like tracking....

but who cares....a great game!

there's many bugs in WE9 PS2. We can have goals with FKs over 40 meters, the Gks sometimes run away when the opponents have a throw-in. And many more.

dorian said:
there's many bugs in WE9 PS2. We can have goals with FKs over 40 meters, the Gks sometimes run away when the opponents have a throw-in. And many more.

Huh? :roll:

Use the 2 player FK. It's too easy too score with this. Especial with outside. Even Duff can score from 40 meters. :D

Agree, I have seen many bugs now, like suddenly I can't control any of my players propperly and thats not because the stamina is low.

And in a match, suddenly the referee changes his clothes from yellow to red.

There's some problems with the AI too, like a Barcelona player runned down to his own goal and scored an own-goal, totally weird.

But the game is the best videogame ever released, so the problems isn't that huge to me :)

umm.. I've never seen rain nor snow in my master league. Although they kit out for winter it never snows nor rains.

Oh, I haven't patched since the beginning. The patches won't work with saved master leagues will they?

That rain thing isn't a bug - unless you live in the tropics and you're used to 11 months of sunshine then a monsoon, you must have seen rainy days where the rain starts and stops...

If the referee changes from yellow to red, that suggests you've patched the ref kits wrongly. There are two bmps for each ref, one is a different size to the other but you don't notice that because GGS can accept the same bmp into both slots. You have to put the same ref kit in pairs, like two yellow, then two red, then two green, etc., because they're both for the SAME ref. If you put in one yellow and one red, his shirt will keep changing colours in game.

I just encountered a real STUPID bug.... The dumbest ish in the world really...... The AI was on a counter and thier player had a one on one with my keeper... My goalie saved it and while the ball was OUT of bounds my keeper was running back to his line, BUT he bumped into the forward who ran past him. Just the SLIGHTEST bump in the world I swear to God I smashed my ps2 controler after seeing such a moronic foul given.. The ref points to the spot and awards the PK for that dumb crap... Seriously the whole Fouling system in WE9 is all crap......

Back
Top Bottom