WE9 NTSC US (international)

wtf i know it has to be 8 digits long but it still dotn work wtf !

L0L i played enouf online on PES5......no new expierce for we9i.
For ppl who stil asking are there any upgrades...NO nothing new still al same, i realy hoped they put some stuff like road to world cup like we9 jap had nippon challenge, but nothing.

omg iv been trying this for like a fucken day why wont my game fucken work online!! could it be my fucken copy or what!

leif3d said:
Would you be more specific as to why I wouldn't like the central server system? By the way I am a very relaxed person I just don't understand certain things on how online games work, that's why I asked...and I have a right to be pissed off if I wait a very long time for something and it doesn't even come close to what I expected no?...I'm just trying to resolve my issue of lag that's all.

Well FIFA runs on a central server system I'm pretty sure, and it's HORRIBLE!!!

I don't know why you are having problems w/ WE, but like I said, 99% of the games I've played have been lag free... so really I don't know how to help you.

Make sure you're not downloading or uploading something while trying to play...that's obviously a given though... so aside from that you might've just gotten unlucky and played people who lag on purpose or just lag without knowing it.

I'll be on tonight at some point so try to play me (CapnKill)

threa7 said:
omg iv been trying this for like a fucken day why wont my game fucken work online!! could it be my fucken copy or what!

Can you provide detail as to exactly where you are geting stuck?

Remember not only the user name has to be 8 char but also the passwrd!

My user name is MattMonster online. So if you see me go ahead and challenge me. I'm not an ass online. I have a crappy record in madden something like 11-19 but with no disconnect rating so I don't quit. If I lag it's probably because I'm on a router and sometimes the connection might suck.

Last edited:
my user name is 8 iv tried 20 different names and 20 diff passes, when i click on register it says "unable to register"

threa7 said:
my user name is 8 iv tried 20 different names and 20 diff passes, when i click on register it says "unable to register"

Same here.

I do have modchip but my game is original, i have to ask a friend to create a User / password bc i could not do it on my PS2.

I'm not quite sure if my modchip is off , but i was able to create a connection on my memory and passed DNAS ....

BUMMYJAB HERE!!!!!!!! Yo Cap and ezio im puttin u dudes on my friends list. Im also on soccergaming, pesfan all that crap.

Well my first game was a HORRIBLE experience. Everything was goin well till half time this dude lagged like a MOFO!!!!! WE drawed though with very choppy play. After the game he said he was from san francisco and of course im from NY.

BUT after that everything has been so FKIN sweet!!!!! A couple of games get a little laggy but nothing DRASTIC. Ive been having so much fun online. This is the best 62 dollars i have ever spent (had to buy network adaptor)

AND PLEASE no 5 MIN matches. that just gay. and ppl do that just to climb in the rankings. forget a raking man. Aight im done talking

LETS GO!!!!!!!!! I got a modchip too but i can play online no probs. ONLY the dnas fails to connect sumtimes but it eventually goes through

Last edited:
bummy_jab said:
BUMMYJAB HERE!!!!!!!! Yo Cap and ezio im puttin u dudes on my friends list. Im also on soccergaming, pesfan all that crap.

Well my first game was a HORRIBLE experience. Everything was goin well till half time this dude lagged like a MOFO!!!!! WE drawed though with very choppy play. After the game he said he was from san francisco and of course im from NY.

BUT after that everything has been so FKIN sweet!!!!! A couple of games get a little laggy but nothing DRASTIC. Ive been having so much fun online. This is the best 62 dollars i have ever spent (had to buy network adaptor)

AND PLEASE no 5 MIN matches. that just gay. and ppl do that just to climb in the rankings. forget a raking man. Aight im done talking

LETS GO!!!!!!!!! I got a modchip too but i can play online no probs. ONLY the dnas fails to connect sumtimes but it eventually goes through

I agree, 10 min matches is the way to go

bummy_jab said:

Hey Bummy,

I will add you as well. I am in NJ so hopefully we should be good to go. I also think 10 minutes is the way to go as cap said. I will add cap and codpiece as well. I had some lag last night playing a friend of mine in Albany but nothing terrible. See you guys online.

Ezio

Last edited:
ya i have a mod cuz i ordered the old jap versions of this game, but my friend did the same and he had it working

ezio said:
Hey Bummy,

I will add you as well. I am in NJ so hopefully we should be good to go. I also think 10 minutes is the way to go as cap said. I will add cap and codpiece as well. I had some lag last night playing a friend of mine in Albany but nothing terrible. See you guys online.

Ezio

You're in NJ? I'm in NJ too lol, well, I don't have the game yet, but I have DSL so I'm thinking there shouldn't be any lag or at least not a lot. When I get the game, I'll look for you guys, add me I guess, I don't know what my name is going to be because I've never played a game online with my PS2 but I'm pretty sure it would be Doubla R, I also have to find out how to play online. I don't think is difficult, but I still don't know how it works, mite take me some time to play online, I look forward to meeting you guys there.

are there any new teams added or subtracted from the jap we 9 version?

I am in NJ too but I cant register for online. If someone can register for me , I would love to test my skills with you guys.
I am going crazy about that registration problem. I tried everything but I cant register.

Help please

Feanaro said:
Be easier to get the PESFan Editor and look at a PES 5 Option file since the default stats are the same in WSWE9.

http://www.purplehaze.eclipse.co.uk/editor.html

I bought the game this time last year and the stats were slightly different, I remember c.ronaldo had improved alot, also there were a few new classic players in the shop like boniek and hierro. I haven't got the game this year but if anybody knows of any new players please post here

hey Guys,

You can also add my friend if you want. His online name is GazzaBORO-US. On the forums he is Gascoigne USA

See you online.

Ezio

Doubla R said:
You're in NJ? I'm in NJ too lol, well, I don't have the game yet, but I have DSL so I'm thinking there shouldn't be any lag or at least not a lot. When I get the game, I'll look for you guys, add me I guess, I don't know what my name is going to be because I've never played a game online with my PS2 but I'm pretty sure it would be Doubla R, I also have to find out how to play online. I don't think is difficult, but I still don't know how it works, mite take me some time to play online, I look forward to meeting you guys there.

Doubla,

Yes I am. In Lincoln Park. Where are you?

Izzy,

Where in NJ are you?

Ezio

I still can't get over how smooth the on-line play is... it's AWSOME!!!

csaunders could you tell me if the players have got the same stats as they had on we9 & pes5?

csaunders could you do me a favour and let me know if the player stats are the same as they were on pes5

CapnKill said:
I still can't get over how smooth the on-line play is... it's AWSOME!!!

Whose your ISP and what's your speed? Just curious, as I have SBC dsl @ 2.5/450 and I haven't played a game that was THAT smooth.

codpiece said:
Whose your ISP and what's your speed? Just curious, as I have SBC dsl @ 2.5/450 and I haven't played a game that was THAT smooth.

Comcast 7 or 8 down, probably 250 or 500 up...not sure...

I'm just saying there's no lag... it's all very responsive and smooth.

izzy said:
I am in NJ too but I cant register for online. If someone can register for me , I would love to test my skills with you guys.
I am going crazy about that registration problem. I tried everything but I cant register.

Help please

I have some friends who have had registration problems too. Just keep changing the name you are trying to register cause it may already be taken. Try adding some numbers or something at the end. Also, remember that the password has a minimum of 8 characters. Try to be unique with your name as that may be the issue. I recon uppercase/lowercase doesn't make a difference either but I could be wrong on that.

Good Luck.

BTW, I'm also in NY my gamertag is "ruffneck"

Last edited:
i tried 20 different name ranging from 8 - 20 letters passes rangng from 8 -20 as well, also lower case uper case, numbers letters

Back
Top Bottom