we9 online blocked list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teenspirit1009

Guys i will write down here, my list of players blocked, i did blocked them cuz they are such a losers, all of them once being losing for more than 3 goals, they disconnect themselves in purpose, it really sucks and pissed me off, why don't they just keep playing and lose with dignity. Anyway probably they don't know that the opossite team still appears as the winner for 3 - 0, the bad thing is that you dont receive the points you deserve for winning the game. Guys i wanna ask if u have any of these players please write down the nicknames here i don't wanna face cowards anymore.

PD: I 'll be back with my list, feeling lazy now. hehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you piss them off cuz' you only play with AC Milan. If the guy comes to you and chooses Dynamo Kiev you'd choose AC Milan .. shut up please.

johan said:
Maybe you piss them off cuz' you only play with AC Milan. If the guy comes to you and chooses Dynamo Kiev you'd choose AC Milan .. shut up please.

Basically u are telling me that if u pick dynamo after watching me picking milan and I beat u 6 - 0 you have the right to disconnect urself? hahaha what a loser!Probably i kicked ur ass before. by the way i hardly really catch a game against Dynamo or a weak team, everybody picks, milan, juventus, chelsea, man united, liverpool, and brasil, france england, those are the guys u have to beat out there, i always play milan cuz it is my favorite team, and blaming someone else for picking brasil that is better than milan or juventus or france, will convert me in a loser, no wonder about ur comment i'll check my blocked list later u are probably on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
johan said:

He's entitled to play with any team he wants. People owe no one anything online. If people like you don't like that, don't play online. Shut up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom