we9 online laggers black list!

T

teenspirit1009

Guys my name is Chris, my username online is SHEVA if u see me online invite me to play i'll do it fair and no lagging, i'm tired of these guys lagging during the game, and winning it, it really pissed me off, Here post the names of guys that lag intentionally so we can put them on the blocked list, if we see them. Have fun!
i'm always online 7days a week 1:00 - 3:00 am , and 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, eastern time, nikname SHEVA.

PD: please guys don't post names of guys just cuz they win to you and u got mad for that, do it only if they lag in purpose.

teenspirit1009 said:
Guys my name is Chris, my username online is SHEVA if u see me online invite me to play i'll do it fair and no lagging, i'm tired of these guys lagging during the game, and winning it, it really pissed me off, Here post the names of guys that lag intentionally so we can put them on the blocked list, if we see them. Have fun!
i'm always online 7days a week 1:00 - 3:00 am , and 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, eastern time, nikname SHEVA.

PD: please guys don't post names of guys just cuz they win to you and u got mad for that, do it only if they lag in purpose.

See you tonight!!!

;)

Guys POLACO_51 DO NOT PLAY HIM, START THE GAME LAGGING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH HIM.

Hey guys i'm not a lagger i like to play online, if anyone see me just invite me, my id is santi19 and i just play to have fun, one more thing, don't yall hate the players that just choose brazil???? i just hate that, if ur good at the game, u r good with any team not just brazil, i just hate that, ok thanks bye everyone and play me if u see me online

boli said:
lol i saw u posting this in the gameroom... my nick is Chino

Yo Chino! I played you last nite, i'm c3. I'm pretty sure you beat me, anyway it was good game.

@teenspirit1009 I'm not sure what you mean by lagger. Can't you just check for good green connections before joining a game. Or do you mean people who take too long adjusting settings, watching replays, etc.., or simply just poor players?

GUYS I'LL BE ONLINE TODAY, FROM 12:00 AM TO 3:00 AM EASTERN TIME USA, IF ANYBODY FROM HERE WANT HAVE A GOOD TIME PLAYING PLEASE LOOK FOR ME O LOBBY 2 OR 1 AND INVITE TO A MATCH THANKS.

Diehloid said:
Yo Chino! I played you last nite, i'm c3. I'm pretty sure you beat me, anyway it was good game.

@teenspirit1009 I'm not sure what you mean by lagger. Can't you just check for good green connections before joining a game. Or do you mean people who take too long adjusting settings, watching replays, etc.., or simply just poor players?

yo whats up c3.. I didnt know you were in San Diego,im in Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom