WE9/PES5 In-game boot editor - how many boots?

dave_walker22

League 2
7 October 2004
Can someone who already has the game clear something up please - in the boot editor can you have 9 created boots IN ADDITION TO 9 official boots or do you have to forfeit one to have the other? i've looked in threads in various forums and there doesn't seem to be a definite explanation.

you have 9 slots. you can make 9 editable boots, or you can choose 9 adidas boots, or 4 editable and 5 adidas, etc. but you can't have 9 editable and 9 non-editable.

sorry for my english. i hope you understand me mate

yeh i understand cheers mate, thats what i thought, its just some people on pesfan were implying otherwise.
while we're on the subject, what do u think is best? using the official adidas boots or making them editables? cos i've seen edited f50s that are ok but the edited predators look cheesy! and also, are there any designs where you can manipulate the colours of the layers to have a different make of boot in one design? for example from the pics i've seen maybe it's possible to make a puma design boot that you can also make a reebok boot from if you black out certain layers.

Back
Top Bottom