WE9 Pitch Textures

P

Perky Intruder

:-& :-& :-& ](*,)

Is it just me, or is anyone else looking forward to the first patch and some green football pitches maybe? :)

I think that won't be until next-gen mate! For now I'd be content with a pitch that is just green and not yellowy brown. :D

Yes mate that's exactly what's buggin me right now. I playeda lot of matches and only like 2-3 default Konami grass textures/pitch. Rest either aren't green enough or have crap textures.

I'll probably put in my own though.. I waited for patches in previous versions for these fixes too but even they missed NICE green grasses and cared most about stadiums and stuff.

For me it goes like :

1. Gameplay
2. Correct Stats
3. Kits
4. Green nice texture/pitch

everythin else is a bonus hehe ;)

yeah!! the grass textures is totlly crap!!! i need a patch to fix that!!! only the yokohama stadium has decent textures , but i´ve noticied to much slows in this stadium with wide camera on 7 angle!! damn!!!!!

Yeah PLF, however i would also liek tos ee animations off the pitch, eg. players warming up..security running around.. :p

Has the awful Bloemfontaine 'migraine pitch' gone?

No, and it now seems like some of the other pitches have a touch of Konami migraine magic. :lmao: :lol:

Still, who cares eh, once the patchers get to work I feel this game will be top, top class. We have judged the game totally raw so far, it can't be underestimated how much of a big difference and improvement a full patch makes to the game.

PLF said:
Yes mate that's exactly what's buggin me right now. I playeda lot of matches and only like 2-3 default Konami grass textures/pitch. Rest either aren't green enough or have crap textures.

I'll probably put in my own though.. I waited for patches in previous versions for these fixes too but even they missed NICE green grasses and cared most about stadiums and stuff.

For me it goes like :

1. Gameplay
2. Correct Stats
3. Kits

Tomba's workin on it ;)

What gen of games do u think they will have individual grass strands

Battlefield 2 already has individual moving grass strands, it could be next-gen but I doubt Konami would make it a priority. :shock: Let's be honest, they've struggled to even get pitches the right colour so far so I wouldn't expect grass strands until about, say, 2020.

Tomba's workin on it

I haven't seen Tomba post for ages - can we trust that when he works his magic it will be released here? :)

PLF said:

For me it goes like :

1. Gameplay
2. Correct Stats
3. Kits

i totally agree with you

BumperMan said:
Tomba's workin on it ;)
Tomba is amazing! :applause:

The man single handedly made my previous games so fun like PES4, WE8 and LE by giving me the best grass texture/colour and me having nice realistic pitches in EVERY stadium.

He's very good guy and yeah I ain't seen him here for a while either.
hope he's all well and okay.

Hahahh so that he can get to work?
hahah just kidding

appreciate your work if you ever read this..

You know what would be an awesome feature for the 2006 PES version? The ability to edit the stadiums grass. That you could chose your own favorite texture and color. That if you happen to like the migrain pitch you would be able to make it Old Traffords one...

That would be a nice feature, i dont mind any pitch as long as it isnt browny red..

is the pitch texture worst thn we8 or the same?pls sme1 answer me.

dharshthash said:
is the pitch texture worst thn we8 or the same?pls sme1 answer me.
I think 90% are still crap. That's just my opinion of course but I find except Velodromme and Yokohoma which is the ONLY two I play in right now due to nice texture and greeness ;) the rest have a problem either in

1) Not green enough
2) Crappy texture. For example I don't know abou anyone else but I have NOT-STraight lines for textures.. you know what I mean?? sorry i dont know the word for it in English but when it's as if somebody Drew a line.. on paper you know how human hand ain't perfect and if you don't use ruler you're likely to go left and right as you draw a line from bottom to top??? that's what i mean.. i hate that kinda texture and especially when it's combined with NOT green grass.. it's horrible which is most of Konami's stadiums in original non-patched games :)

So I intend to change most of them when I talk to Tomba again if he comes back or use his old ones or get someone else's that comes to our rescue with some nice pitches/textures that are actually green like football field :D

Take care

pfl,
try to use the new one olimpic berlim!!!
i guess that he has good pitches too, like the yokohoma and velodrome that you already talk about!!!
the rest is really crap!!
other thing that it influences too, it´s the lightning. in some stadiums she is really bad!!!
sorry for the bad english!!

Thanks Mcruz, don't worry about your english man, only way to learn is to speak it ;) that's how we all learned.

Anyways ok.. in last game (We8/PES4 series) I only liked pitch of Yokohoma and Velodromme and those are the 2 I'd tell Tomba not to worry bout but i'd replace every other one. Now I'll try new Olympic one to see if you're right and if it has good one ;) I'll let you know.

As for idea of when we see nice pitches, it depends on when tools become compatible with WE9 fully so Alberto can get to work his magic with his new Fast PC ;) to give us some nice green grass. :)

Take care

Im with you guys on this one. The first time i loaded up WE9 i prayed that the gras may atleast have been sorted out(thats how much it means to me) but once again the colour blind people at Konami have done it again.
Just hope the tools become available soon and a bit of green can be added to the game. Btw PLF the only 2 stadiums i use are also Yokohama and Velodrome, looks as though we're thinking along the same lines.

thanks pfl!!!
i´m always studying english and trying to get better tho have a good comunication here!!
the bad pitches and the bad view when the ball is the other side of the screen on wide cam are really the biggest problems of the game. the pitches can be fixed with a patch (thanks god!!) , but the other one unhappyly no!!!! and this is so bad!!
i pray that they fix that in pes5. the wide cam in we8le and we8 it was good to me!!

Hey mcruz, good keep studying English and keep practicing and don't be shy and in no time you'll see yourself improving ;)

But surely you can get my name right huh?? ;) it's not pfl, it's PLF. :)

The fact that on widecam, the OTHER touchline is sooooooo far away also bugged me and if you read my first impressions.. I posted bout that and the fact that chipped through balls are now sometimes TOO ahead of the player... by 4-5 metres are only thigns that's bugging me a bit.

But now after some playing.. to be honest the far touchline thing isn't THAT bad and you get used to it :) like I have.

@knh4, yup looks like we got something in common ;) Those 2 stadiums are perfect for me but the rest.. :roll:

Though I've yet to try the new stadiums like Rizaor or Mastella or the new Olympic mcruz suggested so hopefully there'll be more than 2 stadiums we can play in until I start manual editin.

Back
Top Bottom