WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

EGYPT ISNT IN THE GAME ANYMORE, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS AND SEE IF THEY COULD QUALIFY TO WORLD CUP 2010 SO KONAMI PUT THEM BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE IN WINNING ELEVEN 14

Last edited by a moderator:
filthydani said:
EGYPT ISNT IN THE GAME ANYMORE, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS AND SEE IF THEY WILL BE ABLE TO QUALIFY WORLD CUP 2010 SO KONAMI PUT THEM BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! HOPEFULL THEY WILL BE IN WINNING ELEVEN 14

nananana \\:o/ \\:o/ :lmao:

maybe you can edit the players from we8le PR GET FIFA :roll:

Last edited:
Christ Egypt not in the game! Sure other people frmo asent countries get over it!

ML the same well DUH!

i was hoping tat the master league structure would improve.... well guess have to wait till we15 to see a fifa style master league

the thing is we cant, all ppl surfing this web now doesnt have we9, coz those who have it are playing their ass off right now

Elite said:
Stupid lamers. STop acting like idiots and enjoy this game

Look at mr. smart ass!!!

can you read the title of this thread? arent you smart enough to read the fucking title???????

IT IS FOR COMPLAINTS AND DISSAPPOINTMENTS! HELLO????

Stop moaning guys, I cant see why they took Egypt out, unless they have something against em, but there could be a chance that their in PES5.

I dont like that the ML has gone to 20 teams in the top division and division 2 not 20-24 teams.

Seraphs21 said:
Stop moaning guys, I cant see why they took Egypt out, unless they have something against em, but there could be a chance that their in PES5.

I dont like that the ML has gone to 20 teams in the top division and division 2 not 20-24 teams.

you mean div 1 and 2 both have 20 teams in total? i tot there is 24?

i dont understand why they make new asian teams but we are not allowed to use them in exihibition games...

filthydani said:
Look at mr. smart ass!!!

can you read the title of this thread? arent you smart enough to read the fucking title???????

IT IS FOR COMPLAINTS AND DISSAPPOINTMENTS! HELLO????

thats right. I know what this bullshit thread`s title is. BUT WHY THE FUCK does everyone keep complaining about a world class game eh? Can you guys make a better one?

What I meant was that I hoped that the Top division had 20 teams and the 2nd one had 20 or 24 teams (like Championship division), or maybe added division 3 that would be good.

Elite said:
thats right. I know what this bullshit thread`s title is. BUT WHY THE FUCK does everyone keep complaining about a world class game eh? Can you guys make a better one?

God! Finally someone who thinks like I do.. these people complain but they can't make a game a quarter as good as WE..

i ask you guys one question: Do you complain when the food your mum cooks taste bad? and when you do, do you tink that, well, i cant cook as good as she does
We pay for their product! we have every right to complain

Doubla R said:
God! Finally someone who thinks like I do.. these people complain but they can't make a game a quarter as good as WE..

You couldn't make a game a quarter as good as FIFA yet I'm sure you happily deride it.

btw, the "yes I could" comeback would be more than predictable.

People have a right to voice their opinion, do they not?

Doubla R, This thread is for complaints..please tell me what did you expect to see here?

Back
Top Bottom