WE9 PSP SAVING LEAGUE- LONG WAIT- 2gb duo now for sale

uksparx

Non-League
2 August 2004
BIGGIN HILL
I have been playing the game for awhile on a 1 gig card (HIGH SPEED SONY) after a league match some Jap writing comes on and a bar apperars it fills up in a few seconds and goes back to the menu which was fine.

I got a 2gig msx-m2gs sony card yesterday the bar now fills up in a few seconds still it then takes about 2mins to go to thw next screen, anyone else had this problem.

Is it becos the new card is not high speed?

duo card is now for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8221474141&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Last edited:
Re: WE9 PSP SAVING LEAGUE- LONG WAIT

I've got a 1gb yellow Sandisk card.

It's fine all the time on that.

But surely it shouldn't take as long as it does on yours? What about saving in other games?

Do you have the we9ue umd in your drive when u are running it off the memory stick?
Cause if it is in there, the psp will start to read off the umd instead.
This happens on devhook.

gomincha said:
Do you have the we9ue umd in your drive when u are running it off the memory stick?
Cause if it is in there, the psp will start to read off the umd instead.
This happens on devhook.
No I got a film UMD in there , I put the save file of the league back on to the 1 gig and it loads fine, maybe the 2gigs sony are just slow!!!!

uksparx said:
I have been playing the game for awhile on a 1 gig card (HIGH SPEED SONY) after a league match some Jap writing comes on and a bar apperars it fills up in a few seconds and goes back to the menu which was fine.

I got a 2gig msx-m2gs sony card yesterday the bar now fills up in a few seconds still it then takes about 2mins to go to thw next screen, anyone else had this problem.

Is it becos the new card is not high speed?

I tried both Sony Pro Duo 1GB & 2GB and have the same long loading... Anyone else having the same problem??

Sandisk's are much faster. With Sony I have the same problem, with Sandisk none.

I've Sandisk MS Pro Gaming Duo and i have no problems with it. The loading and saving time is very fast. I've prefer MS from Sandisk, they are the best. The MS from Sony are very shitty.

isko said:
I've Sandisk MS Pro Gaming Duo and i have no problems with it. The loading and saving time is very fast. I've prefer MS from Sandisk, they are the best. The MS from Sony are very shitty.

The sony Hi Speed one is fine 1gb anyways , anyone know where I can order a 2gb sandisk Ms pro gaming duo.

My sony 2gb one is now on £130

Back
Top Bottom