WE9 PSP Wireless mode

sorry for my english
first go to wireless option then go to the option on top
on the next screen press on the first option you get its gonna take you to a screen where you can put your name after you finish press start 2 times
i think its gonna save it
then the option on top will be unlock on the first psp go where there is a pic of 2 psp you will have to set up how long its gonna be the game and all that and on the second psp choose the second option where theres only one psp you should be able to pick it up from there i hope this helps

mexjap666 said:
sorry for my english
first go to wireless option then go to the option on top
on the next screen press on the first option you get its gonna take you to a screen where you can put your name after you finish press start 2 times
i think its gonna save it
then the option on top will be unlock on the first psp go where there is a pic of 2 psp you will have to set up how long its gonna be the game and all that and on the second psp choose the second option where theres only one psp you should be able to pick it up from there i hope this helps

Pity that any of your name editing ,and kit and boot editing doesnt carry over to the wifi mode! :(
Im having a hard time even knowing who my squad are!

am havin trouble getting a wireless game set up between a ISO game and a proper one i have followed the instructions but no luck plz help?????

PDEllis84 said:
am havin trouble getting a wireless game set up between a ISO game and a proper one i have followed the instructions but no luck plz help?????

Sorry mate, you won't find support for possible ISO problems over here.

i know that if there is a more indepth way of setting a game up can sum one post it plz thx

Soulja said:
Can U play this one multiplayer, if only 1 person has the game?

No GAME SHARING ALLOWED.

Yeah why dont the option file work!!!!!!

As i duonno who is in my squad!!!!!

Is there a way of getting this working?

Anyone know how to save online profiles? I keep doing what seems logical (hitting the button with the arrow to the hard disc, and then choosing a slot on the card) but it never seems to load the next time.

Blublub said:
Anyone know how to save online profiles? I keep doing what seems logical (hitting the button with the arrow to the hard disc, and then choosing a slot on the card) but it never seems to load the next time.
Your doing the right thing, just pick the shorter line of text when u pick ur save slot, (to the left)
and push the o button. jap games use the o button to confirm in games, instead of x.

Back
Top Bottom