WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

The replay time to me, seems the same as always...its annoying as you cant see the build up to a good play/goal....

Also i wish you could press for the replay after the ball has went out...because quite often I hit a cracker of a shot but I cant view the replay because it doesnt allow me!

Hey I am new to this forum. I am very excited about the new WE9 but will have to wait for the PC version to come out. But may I ask one question about the undershirt feature. When I ask choose the undershirt, does it come with the collar shirt and the cycling pants together? Or you can choose to have either the pants or shirt?

hi guys,can ne1 pls help me out,,ok,i've transferred park ji -sung and van der sar to man utd using the edit mode,,thn i proceeded to start a new ml campaign,so i choose the middle 1 for default teams rite,,whn i go into formation in the main ml menu,,it dsnt list van der sar in the subs,whrelese park is thr...ok thn i transferred a ricardo and few more players to update the squad,thn restarted the ml again,,but still cant semm to get van der sar in the squad,,can ne1 help?pls

ABOUT THE UNDER SHIRT AND THE OTHER ACCESORIES, THEY COME SEPARATELY

FOR THE MANCHESTER GUY, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS, JUST DO IT AGAIN AND THEN START THE ML SEASON

AND FOR THE MEMORIAL... NO CLUE HAVENT TRIED, BUT I WILL SOON, SO STAY TUNED

csaunders said:
how do i create a profile for memorial matches?
Main menu - Options - then in the top option.
dharshthash said:
hi guys,can ne1 pls help me out,,ok,i've transferred park ji -sung and van der sar to man utd using the edit mode,,thn i proceeded to start a new ml campaign,so i choose the middle 1 for default teams rite,,whn i go into formation in the main ml menu,,it dsnt list van der sar in the subs,whrelese park is thr...ok thn i transferred a ricardo and few more players to update the squad,thn restarted the ml again,,but still cant semm to get van der sar in the squad,,can ne1 help?pls
At the moment there is no way to fix that.
phrase said:
An about the ref thingy,I always use "Martin O'Brien" on WE8LE,he was great,very shy in giving out cards and fouls.He sucked though in WE9.
From the PES4 guide by pesfan:

pes4refguidezyg6nj.jpg

MarioCarrillo said:
I JUST GOT THE GAME AND I CAN ANSWER ALMOST ANY QUESTION
JUST SHOOT
Look up a few posts and answer away ;)

One question about PES/WE United....why cant we edit their strips? it seems that they have licensed kits now because there is a sponsor on them which reads 'Bombonera'? anybody know if we can edit them or why their strips are 'licensed'

Yeah, I was trying to edit WE united into an WE SHOP All Stars Team, but the uniform cant be edited, dont know why, perhaps konami thinks that WE and PES United are at Manchester or Real or Milan level so they cant be edited, LOL,

does ne1 know how to reset the transfers?,back to the original teams b4 u edit and register thm?

I asked this question before but dont remember if i got any response
Where is the "Both Foot feint" ability in the special stats screen ??

inter_211 said:
I asked this question before but dont remember if i got any response
Where is the "Both Foot feint" ability in the special stats screen ??
gone

players with good technique keep using it though

Back
Top Bottom