WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

its more diffucult in this version then in pes4 i think

Trust me newblood it isn't I've played about 10 matches with my brother and theres only been 1 long range goal. In fact theres only been about 5 goals at all lol.

LOL you guys should try take more shots. The new R2 thing really is effective!

Great goal sulph, nice example of the automatic sidestepping as well. :)

newblood8 said:
Wicked goal, son. So you´d say it´s fairly easy to score from distance (outside of the box)?

Don't count on it mate... sure there are some great goals popping in and the overal shots have a bit more strenght than in previous version but good goals demand good gaming still.. the same player can deliver a great goal but also.. put the ball in the stands if you don't make the right options. It's very realistic.

That´s good to hear. Can´t wait for october (although PES5 will have slight gameplay changes as every year). Can´t afford WE9 this year, will have to wait.

Yeah is nice but doesn't look real, if it would've curve then maybe, but it looked like it was going straight, because in the animation it looked like he hit it with the outside of his foot.

You will see a lot of this in WE9 I feel, the shot and headering physics are a little unnatural sometimes, still a great improvement but not perfect.

You won't always have perfect, if you want perfect you gotta play real football/soccer

You can't have perfect as in, an exact replication of real life. However you can have perfect in the sense "damn that animation is perfect" :)

Imagine if they re-worked the keeper animations, got rid of the auto-sidestep and slightly tweaked the shooting animations..it would be the "perfect" game nearly. :)

I know it will never be really real, but things like that shouldn´t be hard to get rid off. It´s just some animation stuff. He could have just taken this shot with his left and nobody would say a word. Nevertheless, it´s still complaining on a very high level. I will always love these games and I hope someday we will have some game with 360° accurate freekicks, balanced controlled penalty system, good player switch and animations which are even more real. I would never ever touch a FIFA game again.

My latest goal, Slamming Vieri with great shot moments before he was injured:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=419B0W2Z
http://rapidshare.de/files/3659261/Vieri__Slam.wmv.html

EDITO:

I am currently planning on making a very nice FULL MATCH video. In order to do this I'm not going to be recording with my crappy webcam. I am searching at this very own moment to a way to be able to record the image on my PC. Any suggestions just PM me.

Last edited:

Damm!! It's very hard to score beautiful goals in this WE9 over 5 stars.

What can i do for shoot with r2 bootn? i push r2 when i stay for shooting or before i think to do?:Dand the botton of running i push toghether?

Im sure either classic or some others have mentioned this before..but how cool is the new replay view of "ingame view".. its awesome .. always wanted to see my goals in replay in the same view as i play.

Also.. notice how the replayed goals look so much better now that Konami have gone back to the higher view ;) now we can see exaclty whats going on..and it looks great.. perfect example is the crepo goal by trebu ta.. looks awesome ;)

Back
Top Bottom