WE9 Replays Thread

Freddie

League 2
19 August 2003
Sweden
I love this game :) Check out Lampards amazing long distance shot using the R2 + Square. The goal was scored during the second extra time.This probably the most wonderful goal I have ever made.

Download Lampard goal!

Last edited:
Re: WE9 Goal replays thread - Lampard Goal, must see!

Great Goal!

At least its with someone who can score those in real life!

Great strike man. Here's a FK I scored with Rooney, thought I'd show it to show people there alot easier to score. This was against Cech aswell so he's a good keeper

ROONEY FK

Nice one Freddie, it really seems Frank Lampard scoring from distance

Great goal, but slightly ruined by the shoddy goalkeeper animations. :( :( FFS Konami :|

Cracking Goal!

I dont have WE9 and will have to wait for PES5 in October, but a made of mine has got it. How exactly do you pull these shots off?

I can't read the video with Windows Media...

Help me please! I want to see it!

Thank you for your answer ;)

You need the DivX-codec for watching the vid.

The goal looks great, but goalies are still crappy..look at the animation! No real goalie would dive like that! I saw another WE9-video and the goalie reacted the same way 3 times. Really bad;-(

what a goal!!!

me and noted are gonna put some vids up on my site soon so keep an eye out ;)

great goal. what is the difference between R2 shot and normal shot?

I wish I would have scored like that lol.. I did 4 games in 5 stars and lost them all :). My shots go way high, just like me in real life :)

Can anyone pst some more goals of this type :mrgreen:

nice goal, haven't managed to get any space to even use the R2 shot yet!! damn defenders. The R2 shot is with the inside of the foot, it looks even more impressive because Lampard has the Middle Shot abililty so he just belted it in :)

The goal looks great, but goalies are still crappy..look at the animation! No real goalie would dive like that!

Such a shame. It's like they are so close but just fuck up at the last hurdle. It's like running the Marathon, being in first place and inches from the finish line only to turn around and start running in the opposite direction. Let's hope they sort it out on next-gen. :|

Awesome goal! And if you look closely at lampard, it actually looks like theyve captured his shooting style, similar to the way theyve captured becks, nakamura and ronaldinho's free kick styles! this game looks amazing, can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it!

Looks a bit Fifa-esque to me

:(

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

Crazy goal cyberskull.

But what the fuck was that keeper dive?

kobashi said:
great goal. what is the difference between R2 shot and normal shot?

The R2 shot is a more controlled shot and the player does always use the inside of his foot. I got more spaces during extra time and I just got the crazy idea "let's try a long distance shot with R2".

Why do some of you think the goalie ruins the goal please explain because I don't really think the animation is that bad. ;)

Last edited:

Hmm, do you watch football Freddie? Look at how the goalkeepers dive in a football match and then look at how they dive in WE9. It's not that difficult to see.

the keeper movements and animations are what konami has to work on the edition, they really need to get rid of 2 handed flying , so unreal.

Perky Intruder said:
Hmm, do you watch football Freddie? Look at how the goalkeepers dive in a football match and then look at how they dive in WE9. It's not that difficult to see.

Oh yeah I do and I have play it myself for 18 years so you can't question my football knowledge ;) Well it could been worse and I agree it's not very realistic but it doesn't bother me that much.

I have 2 goals and some more things in this video, first part is just menu's so sorry for that, was to show to some friends.

Contents: Long Range Ronaldinho, Header Etoo, Flip-flap by Ronaldinho and C.Ronaldo and a great save :)

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/pesfan/we9.wmv

Back
Top Bottom