WE9 REVIEW FROM AN EDITOR OF HONG KONG GAME MAGAZINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jankoller

Non-League
5 June 2003
I need to stress that this is not my experience. I am still waiting for the WE9. The following review is written by an editor of Hong Kong Game Magazine. I will try to translate the review as follows:

"WE9 is worth playing because:

(1) Santos and Sao Paolo has been added in the section of teams. For the national side, Ivory Coast is alo added. I anticipate that more teams will be added in the following series.

(2) The game is more realistic than before. I choose "Chelsea" to play. The moves are betting than previous series. Dribbing is good and not difficult to control.

(3) For the Japan challenge mode, I was choosen to play against Hong Kong. I found that Hong Kong is not bad. Although the shooting accurancy is so low but the dribbing and defence is quite good (I choose the mode of extreme difficulty)."

Last edited:
Thanks for this bit of info dude even though I find the thread title quite misleading as when you read that you expect a more in depth review and also it's all in cappz so kinda askin for attention for something not that big of a deal but nonetheless.. thank you for the info man.

take care

Sorry, this "review" isn't of any use at all. Pretty misleading title.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom