WE9 - Translation Thread

untitled1copy8wo.jpg

not much but hope it hekps people.

Can someone help me? How do I translate those things on my pc? Do you have a special program like WE-Edit or something?

hey cyberskull,
could you maybe upload to usendit also, as many people (including myself) have problems downloading from rapidshare,

thnx

tell me the site i upload with no problem...

What does it include? the OF is not mine... most os the playera are in english...

90% translation in patch section already! :) Just need fernando to make it 100% now

A bit of an aside, what is up with Japanese video games? Why are they english/japanese hybrids? I don't understand why it has <i>any</i> english letters on the menus.

with 'foss OF image by slip666knot' .. i dun need to burn the game into a DVD again right?

bryan said:
with 'foss OF image by slip666knot' .. i dun need to burn the game into a DVD again right?

Option files are in xport format (HDloader needed)
or
Otion files are ione Bin cue, burn a cd and follow the process explain in the forum :) -mod chip needed

how do i use cyberskull's image? is it supposed to go on a cd? if so, do you need swap magic cd to use it or just stick it in?

I booted Foss' option file from Xport and WE9 still kicked up some menus that seemed like they wanted a name entered.
Did that, saved and started the game but all the names are default Japanese.
Baffling.

Back
Top Bottom