WE9-US: injuries in ML

ralfonso

Non-League
22 November 2005
My second season in Div 1. I've stayed in the top three through thirteen weeks, but my players are dropping like flies. What's going on?

Heitinga: out 33 weeks
Kaabi: out five weeks
Nasri: out ten weeks
Vaughan: out 12 weeks
Aguero: out three weeks
Vela: out seven weeks
Vacek: out nine weeks
Baumjohann: out four weeks

I'm currently fielding two players that are in the grey, just returned from injury.

I can barely field a team. Every one of these players has an "A" for injury, except Heitinga (B).

edit: two more players injured in my last game, one for six weeks, the other for two.

Last edited:
It's continuing to get worse. I now have 12 out of 25 players injured.

Only three players from my usual starting eleven are healthy. I play 4-3-3 and I haven't been able to use any of my starting forwards for over ten weeks.

my players are out for the following number of weeks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 23. I have them sorted by weeks out in the roster so I can figure out who's coming back!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Fuck this...at least u can play ML in WE9:I ,cuz i cant.
After 1 match the screen go's black

This is crazy. I've had something like this but not this extreme.

I'm also in my third season and have not yet had an injury. How much are you playing your players past their fatique point? If any player begins a game with his green bar less than full, I usually rest him 90% of the time.

I only have a couple players that show fatigue. Most of my players recover quickly.

I acquired Joe Cole on loan during the transfer window because I was playing a CB on the wing :( He was injured on his first touch of the ball by a fairly innoculous bump from the opposing defender.

i only had that problem with Babel in WE9 master league he got tired very soon and injurd fast.Because players alsow need rest there playing ML and chapions league and D1 cup,to much matches in 1 week.

Back
Top Bottom