[WE9] Which camera angle do you prefer? And why?

Snowball

League 2
15 July 2004
Considering that many people here consider that WIDE camera is the best one (to see the game, to create actions, ecc), I'd like to know what is in your opionion the best camera angle: default? or 1 to 9?

I usually play in DEFAULT mode, but i've seen that using the option files, some people are using angle 9.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of different angles?
Please let me know your opinion.

I noticed that using "angle 9" it seems a little easier to make actions, but maybe it is just an impression. Anyway using NOT the default angle seems strange to me.

Snowball said:
Considering that many people here consider that WIDE camera is the best one (to see the game, to create actions, ecc), I'd like to know what is in your opionion the best camera angle: default? or 1 to 9?

I usually play in DEFAULT mode, but i've seen that using the option files, some people are using angle 9.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of different angles?
Please let me know your opinion.

I noticed that using "angle 9" it seems a little easier to make actions, but maybe it is just an impression. Anyway using NOT the default angle seems strange to me.

I use 9 myself with Wide. Give a better overview of action and supporting players especially near the gaolmouth. (i.e can see more)

I used ever WIDE with DEFAULT but here in the option files always on angle 9. So, i will learn to play with this angle, but its not easy 4 me.

Definately use wide view for obvious reasons but haven't tried angle - might give it go - is it better for scoring?

i use the default cam and its the best, i dont use wide cam as becoz you cant see the detail and the animations properly... you just see many small man running and a small white ball

Yea true BK, but saying that, seeing the details aint important to me, gameplay is, and playing on wide gives me the ability to see more instead of getting 0.5 of a second to react using other views.

some one said that the WIDE cam in WE9 is now higher up and you get even more of the pitch in view, is this correct? I hope so , for me in PES4 (I play with Wide cam) the Wide cam does not show enough of the pitch and when yout play is on the ball you only see about 10 to 12yrds in front of that player..

As I said, I hope the Wide Cam is much higher up , but have any new cams being added or any of the others changed? for me they should allow you to adjust the cams with zoom and height!

Thanks .,.

Riggs_Rx said:
TV camera, default is too close and wide is too far.

Wow TV cam, nerver tried that one i'll have to give it a go. My setup is default/normal 3 at angle 2 .Have tried Wide but on my 17"LCD screen i would have to get the binoculars out to see whats going on..

Back
Top Bottom