WE9LE 10/11 Canceled

Re: WE9LE 09/10 Update

due to the lack of free time, i'm going to post my OF, with all the transactions ,accurate stats, redited tactics and formations, added new players and much more, this saturday.

stay tuned.

just finished editing (updating formations players attributes,tactics,teamstyles and much more )premiere league , ligue 1 and half of bundesliga. Results are very encouraging and new gameplay is awesome and terribly realistic.

hope to release OF tomorrow.

Re: WE9LE 09/10 Update REAL TRANSFERS /LEAGUE UPDATE 02/07/2010 JUZA OF V1.0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/79w0te

I think this is the best and most realistic update for we9lek/pes5 around. Worked hardly on it to get the best football sim "on the pitch". every player has accurate stats compared to its real counterpart, updated every teamstyles tactics and formation.

Next version will include a more extensive work on commentary names, boots and much more.

HAVE FUN WITH IT.

world of juza.

Last edited:

have the stats been tweaked for gameplay, or are they purely reflective on players' real life skill?

both of them. try it,you will be rewarded. Need feedbacks to improve it cause i found some mistakes on editing tons of values.

I use my personal database created few months ago for nba 2k9.

So,take it easy, and have fun with it.

juza

:(

you should have used PES stats database stats mate... nothing personal against you, I just feel sad that after all the work you've put into this the result is imho bad due to a bad choice. it took me 1 minute to see that your OF is not the one I was hoping for... 96 long pass accuracy for iniesta is a good example. thanx for the effort anyway :D

:(

you should have used PES stats database stats mate... nothing personal against you, I just feel sad that after all the work you've put into this the result is imho bad due to a bad choice. it took me 1 minute to see that your OF is not the one I was hoping for... 96 long pass accuracy for iniesta is a good example. thanx for the effort anyway :D

i can provide you in few days an of based on pestats but be aware about few aspects of the game:

-gameplay insanily fast unbalanced and too simple to back up the defender and shoot about 30 times per game
- tons of fouls whistle during a 10minutes match

this is not football, this is "pes2010".:TTTH:

an OF with PES stats database stats would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I realize it may not fit everyone's taste, but the base is the best available imho and we got tools to edit it to change gameplay. what makes those stats good is that they are not a single person product but a result of a discussion between many knowledgeable guys, which will strongly tend to get rid of bias ;)

THANX!!! :)

if you do that, could you put the stats in exactly the same as they are on the PSD website? reason being that each single person is bound to disagree on some stats, so providing them with a "pure" base which they can then edit seems best. for example, I think having Iniesta without playmaking special star is crazy, but since most people agree that he shouldn't have it, I prefer to add that star in my own OF rather than having it on "by default" ;)

edit: do you play with all players on red arrows like most players seem to do? I'm asking because I've played a ( now outdated ) PSD OF for a good while and it was definitely not insanily fast imho, which I guess is caused by the fact that I play with all green arrows ( or random )

Last edited:

an OF with PES stats database stats would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I realize it may not fit everyone's taste, but the base is the best available imho and we got tools to edit it to change gameplay. what makes those stats good is that they are not a single person product but a result of a discussion between many knowledgeable guys, which will strongly tend to get rid of bias ;)

THANX!!! :)

if you do that, could you put the stats in exactly the same as they are on the PSD website? reason being that each single person is bound to disagree on some stats, so providing them with a "pure" base which they can then edit seems best. for example, I think having Iniesta without playmaking special star is crazy, but since most people agree that he shouldn't have it, I prefer to add that star in my own OF rather than having it on "by default" ;)

edit: do you play with all players on red arrows like most players seem to do? I'm asking because I've played a ( now outdated ) PSD OF for a good while and it was definitely not insanily fast imho, which I guess is caused by the fact that I play with all green arrows ( or random )

don't worry mate, i will dish you out this gift within saturday at least. Every player stats will be accurately the same following pes database. basically i played on green-arrow mode but i find it a little fast.that's my personal taste. :SMUG:

thanx fellow italian friend :D

no hurries please, take your time and don't feel obliged. do know that I won't be the only one who will be very thankful for that though :D

oh yeah, one last question!

are you also planning to include "less obvious" stuff from the PSD website, like formation settings, players positions, height and weight, age, injury tolerance etc.?

not requesting anything, just asking ;)

Last edited:

just editing last stuff. Brand new pes5/we9le OF totally updated to 02/14/2010 with every team formation,players, tactics has been completely restyled and revisited using pestatsdatabase as a base off. Deadline within the end of this week.

Juza.

just editing last stuff. Brand new pes5/we9le OF totally updated to 02/14/2010 with every team formation,players, tactics has been completely restyled and revisited using pestatsdatabase as a base off. Deadline within the end of this week.

Juza.

Holy shit dude! This will be incredible!!!:BOP::BOP:
Thanks for your work!!:WORSHIP:

CALLING FOR HELP!!!

After Juza09 does his OF Iam calling for a team of people to work on the hair/face files. I need a group of people to work on blocks of teams. So 1 man will do say 10 teams from The spanish league another do the other 10 in the spanish league then another do 10 from the German League ect ect.. PM me if you are interested. The hair/face files are in the first post. We will begin work after the new OF is released. All credits will be given to those who work on the files. Thanks for you help in advance and we will make this game amazing!!

Re: WE9LE 09/10 Update NEED HELP WITH HAIR/FACE! READ FIRST POST.

mate, what about kits? Here comes the problem...

The kits are an on-going thing too. I have most 09/10 kits for English/Spanish/Italian and a lot of French. But it is on-going. My main focus is on getting the hair/face work done.

still missing only 12 teams. So i'm on the right way to release it within the end of this week. Every player has been updated following pestatsdatabase which i consider the best source . Once i fixed last stuff we will ready to move on with faces/hair.

Stay tuned.

my brand new OF for pes5/we9le is quite close to be released. Just fixing and editing last stuff. What you are going to find :

- rosters completely updated to 15/02/2010
- created tons of player ( especially for average teams like Besiktas, Aek athens, Fenerbache,Galatasary, Feyenoord, Ajax,Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Cska Mosca,Celtic, Benfica, Olympiakos, Pana, Rubin, Steaua, Bari, Dinamo Zagreb,Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Hannover, etc etc ) with real stats taken from pestatsdatabase
- every player has its real potential using, as i said above, pestats as a base of
- any teamstyle and tactic formation has been revisited and completely updated to reflect their real counterpart "on the pitch"

Hope you enjoy my hard work.

Next step will include an extensive work on faces/hair .

UPDATED WE9LE / PES5 OF TO 02/20/2010:

- FULL TRANSFERS to 02/20/2010
- STATS TAKEN FROM PESSTATSDATABASE FOR EVERY PLAYERS
- TEAMSTYLE, TACTICS AND FORMATION COMPLETELY REVAMPED
- CREATED AND ADDED NEW PLAYERS:
zaki
mouyokolo
riga mustapha
chu- young park
djebbour
scocco
blanco
boris vukcevic
sergio canales
michael fink
semberas
eremenko jr
meggiorini
ranocchia
bonucci
koman
toivonen
manolev
baroni
ruben micael
falcao
alderweireld
yebda
javi marquez
forlin
zairi
ninis
diamanti
jose "pepe" moreno
c.tanase
alex texeira
douglas costa
chica
cha du-ri
caligiuri
o'Dea

- SANTOS replaces Unirea
- CORINTHIANS replaces Crezda Zveda
- FLAMENGO replaces Sivasspor
- ADDED MANY CALLNAMES FOR TOP / AVERAGE TEAM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2uhnoh

Next version will include a more extensive work on faces/hair.

Hope you enjoy my work on this wonderful masterpiece.

All my best

Juza

wow thanks mate.. i still love WE9LE , im glad there are still many fans.
common guys give juza a big thanks for his work :) :WORSHIP:

Thank you juza09, keep on taking care of the beautiful game!

I have a question, which kitserver do you use for we9le? I use 5.3.0 but I have problems with bootserver. Do you have 5.2.5 beta, special for we9le, and ofcourse if any other guys have it, please share, thanks...

Hi, juza09! Greate work! Thanks very much! Wait new additions from you...
Good luck!

Thank you juza09, keep on taking care of the beautiful game!

I have a question, which kitserver do you use for we9le? I use 5.3.0 but I have problems with bootserver. Do you have 5.2.5 beta, special for we9le, and ofcourse if any other guys have it, please share, thanks...

only kitserver 5.3.0 has bootserver. So there's no reason to "go back" to 5.2.5 beta.

Next update will include a revisited work on callnames and a different OF to improve gameplay.

5.2.5 beta has bootserver too (yes, I am sure),maybe this one works for me, that's why I am searching for it; thanks anyway :)

Thank you Juza for all the work. I'm loving WE9LE...don't know if I'll ever get sick of it.

oh and thanks casper for the original patch you share with us :WORSHIP:

great job guys

Totally unrelated to anything but I found it interesting...I don't know if anyone has ever noticed this.

I was trying to optimize the framerate for WE9LE on my laptop last night.

I kept playing the same game over and over again after changing various video card and LOD settings..Brazil vs Ireland at Emirates. CPU vs CPU.

Well, I realized that 2 out of 3 games at one point played out the exact same way...every dribble, every shot, everything was exactly the same.

It was really weird. I guess if every variable is exactly the same, the CPU will use the same calculations to arrive at the same result for every reaction to every action down the line...or something. I assume if I had changed just one member of the starting lineup, the same thing would not have happened.

Luckily, no one plays CPU vs CPU very much so every game will be different with human input. But still, it was really strange to see.

Back
Top Bottom