Weather Effects Revisited

mmeny

Premiership League
15 October 2004
Minneapolis
Arsenal FC
Hello mates,

We discussed this earlier, that there was no weather effects present in the master's league in ps2 fake copy or the original copy....

I currently purchased WE9 international for north america.... and i can rightfully confirm that there is weather effects present in the Masters League.... as i experience both rainfall and snowing effects in my master's league recently... so i decided to keep peeps informed....

However, i dont know if this is just present in WE9I, as i previously stated in the other thread (weather effects) that the problem is due to owning a patched copy of either pes5 or we9... and someone said i was wrong..... that is not the problem but rather konami's error...

Stringer Bell said:
Doesn't even rain in the ML!

It's putting me off of buying PES manager, imagine the in game water rates, esp if they fit a meter at the home ground.... :D

Stringer Bell said:
Never seen it rain when i done a 6 season ML!

dude thats why.... i titled the thread " weather effect revisited"... because it is to tell peeps on here that doubted that it rains and snows in the masters league....

i dont think u read wat i wrote... i said i witnessed or experience both weather effects while playin masters league

I don't recall ever seeing rain or snow in my ML.

They sometimes put their long sleeves and gloves etc on, but that's it as far as I've noticed.

Please mates .... read my very first post.....

I said.... it occurs in WE9I and that i dont know anything about the other games..... cos i played like 7 seasons in we9 and i never saw these effects.......

i am currently playin we9i... i have experienced rainfall and snow in div2 and recently on div 1 games now.....

Back
Top Bottom