Weather

F

Funny

Hi i´m sorry if this as been asked before but i wonder: When i play a league or a cup the weather is always fine and great however i have it set all to random but it never rains or snows and i heard that this happens in the ML too.So my question concerns this: I have a fernandos patched version of the game but i also have the japanese one can this have something to do with the patch or is something bugged with the game?, because for obvious reasons i´m not playing the Jap version

Cheers

thanks for replying and please tell me are you playing the patched ot jap version?

same here..... i was also wondering about the fine weather and all that... got me wondering..... what the snow, rain weather was for... cos they dont expect gamers to play exhibitions games only nor the normal league... cos the fun is in the masters league.

forgot to mention..... playin fernando's patch..... was thinkin in dat direction as well... it better not be the patch cos that would be messed up ... n e ways thats the only possible option to the problem.....

When i was playing the jap version the very first league i made i had some rainy and snowy games it was the calcio liga but this was in the jap version. I´m currently playing on the patche version the everdise league i´m on the 9th week and so far the weather stills perfect let´s see if this is or not from the patched version because it never happenned in previous editons of the game and it´s damn weird this way! Thanks for replying

Cheers

I don't think the weather thing has anything to do with pathc, cos some guys dont know how to patch, and they have the same problem(in ML). It may depend on the home stadium, I guess, we need someone to find that out.

Back
Top Bottom