Weird moments...in the game

R

Roy keane

Just thought about sharing some of the weird moments during the game in PES4....
+I won 3 penalties in a match against Barcelona :shock:
+The opponent winger sends a cross to my penalty box and there are no opponent strikers in the box except my defender....the cross was a slow one and i thought everything is safe... guess what.....my defender heads the ball towards the goal and almost scores an own goal.. :applause:

I got 3 penalties and atleast 10 great shots on target and NONE of them went in. I ended up losing 1-0.

once my keeper just managed to save a shot from my bro from going over the goalline. We checked the replay, turns out the ball was over the line (yes ALL of the ball). No goal, my bro not happy. I won the game.

Yesterday, I got 3 penalties in the first 7 minutes of the first extra-time.
I score two of them, final result 2-0. Amazing... !!

last night i shot from the halfway line,it struck the crossbar,dropped,then hit the goalie on the head and in.unbelievable.

ps.i lost 4-1 tho

champions league final ...score was nil-nil...(lost a few games in the final before and was pissed off)..anyway Rooney gets a chance to score from just a few yards out....what does he do...shoot at the right post....i say say f***... he remains at the same spot and the ball is passed back to him and what does a man who is given a second chance do....shoot at the left post...i couldnt help but clap my hands in contempt....hmmm but i managed to win the game 4-1 against juventus (difficulty 6*)

Its so frustrating when you have one of those games where none of your shots go in. No matter how open the goal is, you just can't seem to score.

i was playing a game in the master league, c. ronaldo was charging into an opponent they both buckled and the opponent got the ball. he turned around and for no reason kicked the ball at ronaldo. ronaldo fell to floor and the opponent regained the ball and ran off. there was no one behind ronaldo so it wasn;t a pass.

I had a funny/weird moment the other day when Reyes ran in to pick the ball out of the net and bumped into one of my players and it interupted the animation, he was just stood with his legs apart and sort of skidded back to the half way line with the ball at his feet.

Me and my mate pissed ourselves.

I had Olembe got called offside yesterday. Thats not that surprising... except for him being in a 2 man free kick set piece, where the ball was tapped to him.... And the freekick was 40 meters from goal. It was ridiculous.

But hey... you cant win 'em all.

Last night I took a free kick with Henry, but then this happened: HE took the free kick, but he completely missed the ball. He just kicked over it an stood still. The oppenents took the ball and counterattacked me. I watched this amazing bug over and over again in replay!

hoorn said:
Last night I took a free kick with Henry, but then this happened: HE took the free kick, but he completely missed the ball. He just kicked over it an stood still. The oppenents took the ball and counterattacked me. I watched this amazing bug over and over again in replay!

I did the same thing. But it happened in training and I just dribbled with the ball after, which is illegal.

i was xabi alonso in training, i did the chip up thing, the ball chipped up, stuck to his foot, then he flew in mid air for about 2 seconds across the box. i saved it, it was rather amusing.

Professor Nutmeg said:
i got 4 penalties in one game. Scored them all too.

Same with me last night - only one friggen yellow card handed out too.

Managed to win the game 10-0 though so can't complain ;-)

I got 5 penalties in the first half of one match and missed 4 of them against second in my league when i was 3rd and ended up drawing 1-1 and coming 3rd. BASTARDS damn them all to hell.,..

Today I gave away a freekick about 30m from goal and the CPU chipped in a cross which went flying into the goal at a very low speed while everyone including my keeper stood still and watched the ball fall into the net.

Its the second time this has happened to me.

hoorn said:

I know this sounds weird but the exact same thing happened to me, and I saved it on replay. What's amazing is that I was using Henry too. LOL

I scored two almost identical goals last night as Baros for Czech vs Latvia - both 32/34m blasters into he top left hand corner, over the keepers head.

The best goals I've EVER scored and two of them in one match, within a minute of each other!!!

Old Blk. said:
I know this sounds weird but the exact same thing happened to me, and I saved it on replay. What's amazing is that I was using Henry too. LOL
Its a glitch that happens with Henry. Loads of people including me have experienced it.

I Was 3-0 Down To Newcastle In My Master Leauge! As Cagilari

I Got 6 Penalties In The Last 10 Mines Scored 3

@ 3-3 I Then Scored And Own Goal!, 2 Mins Left I Scored 1 Free Kick And A Corner To Win 5-4 Strange But True!

This happened today....
Robbie keane was fouled in the penalty box and gets a penalty and his shot was saved by the keeper...the ball fell off a few yards to the left of the goal post...Robbie keane gets to the ball first but there is no way he can turn and shoot from there....i understand that and the opponent defender understands that too...so what he does is... foul robbie keane again at the penalty box ...this time robbie keane scores....the opponent coach must be proud of his boy:D

Playing online (pc), havent lost a game until 2 days ago.
Played against a supposedly excellent player.
The bloke didn't stand a chance, I had about 20 shots on goal and some really big chances, but the ball just would'nt go in!!
Then 83. min, I went 1-1 on the keeper with Adriano, Ifeinted the keep, went solo on the open goal, tapped lightly on the shoot button,Adriano shot with his favourite left leg and..........THE BALL WENT OVER THE BAR WTF!!!!!!!!

Then he get's one lousy half chance and the ball goes in, goodbye winning streak #-o

Life isn't fair........

Hey these things happen in real world too....i saw the highlights of Inter Milan vs Dont-know-who.....Veiri missed from just 3 - 5 feet from the goal post :shock: ....shot went over the bar...Adriano hit the right side of goal post from penalty.... the score was draw....this club is having a lot of draws :mrgreen:

once my defender miss kick a clearance, resulting in the ball flying towards the top left hand corner of the goal but my GK produced a fine save with his HANDS... wasnt tat a back pass?

and then many times my player was gonna shoot first time when a defender comes banging into my striker, referee whistles... foul against me... WTF!

Ah, I remember another one that happened in pes3.
Playing against my mate, Itried to tackle him.
he was on tho that so he did the up-down thing with the right stick, u know the chip up move, and the ball went in a straight line into orbit!!
We had 2 wait for about ten seconds before the ball re-appeared on screen again.
I think he still has the replay on his memorycard.

Back
Top Bottom