Weird things happen versus Man Utd !

zortex

League 2
13 August 2003
Guys I just wanna share it with you.
Couple of days ago I was playin online and my opponent was a guy who picked man utd.I totally dominated the whole game and It was a very one sided match.I was leading 1-0 and I should make it at least 6-7 but somehow could not.Opponent was a rookie.And At the last min.I was thinking that I was so unlucky that game that I won only 1-0 and with a very unlucky weird goal It was a draw at loss time !
My friend told me that "Shame on you.I can beat that guy 10-0" He got the pad and he totally dominated the game like me and at the end with total shots 27-2 or something, he lost it 2-1.
And he was furious and he again played with him.Same thing happened with total shots 25-1 or something and he got a draw 1-1.
last night I played with another guy He was Man Utd. He was weak again.But somehow we played 4 games 3 of them are a draw and I only managed to win once.Stats are something like that : 20-2,23-1,18-2 and possesion is 67-33,65-35,68-32 etc.
My shots hit the post,hit the bar every game Somehow Drogba misses everything from the 6 yard.Van Der Sar makes incredible saves and I can not score.
My opponent comes to my goal once or twice.Weird things happen and he scores and It ends with a draw.
The point is: It happened to me at least 6-7 times and all of them were against Man Utd.
I was incredibilly unlucky and my opponent were amazingly lucky !
Ok these kindda games happen sometimes but I can not even tell how weird these games were and all of them against Man Utd.What a coincedence !
Did it happen to you???

Last edited:
every time, i made great games and HENRY miss goals with the goal open without keeper there,shots miss all and i lose many games liket that.

Welcome to my world.

On the Man Utd thing, there used to be a glitch in Pro Evo 4 (I think) which would make your left back go running aimlessly forward when you played against Man Utd. But Fortune had to be playing, it was craaaazy.

Welcome to the scripted world of PES, where it's not the player's skill or ability that decide what happens, but the cpu.

Yes, me too. I got the game a while ago. Played it single player loved it. Then my mate played me, he was Man U. I scored own goals, defenders would mysteriously miss intercpting passes and up the other end i would hit the woodwork loads of times, Van der Sar would make amazing saves and strikers would miss easy oppertunities. It pi**ed me off so much i havent played it since and that was 3 weeks ago. lol Rant over

Back
Top Bottom