• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Weird..

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
The ball went out for a throw in, ref signalled an injury, went off for treatment, few minutes later the red injury sign came on and he did not come back on..

Maybe a fan chucked a lighter or a coin :p

gungrave

Conference
7 August 2003
PORTUGAL
OMFG! that's really strange...that's almost what happened to Feher. i saw that some players get injured in the game and the other team puts the ball out in a fair play action...after that, the referee will drop the ball...very nice. but that...what the hell was that?!

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
Saving Private Ryan. He takes a gutshot first kneels down, stands up for the last time and gets shot in the back.

Other more realistic theory:

When he was kneeling he made his laces together... :lmao:

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
:lol: Damn that's f'n weird.. hahhaaa! When I first saw that, I thought another footballer had heart attack and collapsed when I saw that in recebt memories of Foe and Feher :( but I didn't know this can happen in game :(

I hope he comes back from injury though and doesn't die.

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
The red injury thing came up after he left the pitch, so who knows..

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
Maybe he just pulled a muscle..cuz he did go off and never come back on..

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
i just fell off my chair with laughter

lmaooo

the way he gets back up....and falls over again lmao

Top Bottom