Well this is a blast from the past!

goku_aged

Non-League
19 December 2019
Hello all, I've been out of this scene for a very long time. However while sorting out my server the other day I stumbled on the source code for my old site ISS Extreme along with the full back catalogue of goals all 931 of them, lovingly encoded using flash. This led me on a little nostalgia trip to my old stomping grounds.

It's great to see this site still going strong. Looks like PES fan died a death but they were always my least favourite place to visit anyway. I recognise a few names too... hitmanuk and mart definitely ring a bell from the good old days of ISSPE and PES1/2/3

Anyway just dropping by to say hello. Let me know if you're an old face from the past, I'm intrigued to see who is also still around.

Last edited:
Helloo & welcome back!

What was your old nick back in the days? I could retrieve it in case you lost your password or sth like that.

Your site was the first i visited as a new PES1 fan...the second one was this one and for some reason i preferred thios one (more activity on the forums, if i remember well). But i loved the goals on your site...i've had very good moments on both sites.

Hello all, I've been out of this scene for a very long time. However while sorting out my server the other day I stumbled on the source code for my old site ISS Extreme along with the full back catalogue of goals all 931 of them, lovingly encoded using flash. This led me on a little nostalgia trip to my old stomping grounds.

It's great to see this site still going strong. Looks like PES fan died a death but they were always my least favourite place to visit anyway. I recognise a few names too... hitmanuk and mart definitely ring a bell from the good old days of ISSPE and PES1/2/3

Anyway just dropping by to say hello. Let me know if you're an old face from the past, I'm intrigued to see who is also still around.

Awesome! Would love to watch all those goals again!

Back
Top Bottom