Wembley Stadium Update

the pitch is narrower than that of the old stadium. Think its a tiny bit longer, but yeah, within the regulation.

426547642_da568c1938.jpg

426547737_dc1feb2b6b.jpg

426547674_f2ffe96ba8.jpg

425321920_3f228c34e7.jpg

425359511_a394163165.jpg

73650538.jpg

73650809.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone watch Giampaolo Pazzini today? The guy is trying to prove himself. Quite impressive.

yep. too bad he's a fiorentina player.... palermo was very close to buy him a week before he signed for the viola :(
.... and now we need a striker... while he's warming the bench..... damn della valle! :(
and what about rosina? he was even better than giampaolo yesterday, imo :)

about england... this bentley really has a future. each time i see him playing i'm impressed. yesterday he was the only one who played at the same level of italy.

really can't understand why so many people like anton ferdinand......:roll:

nice atmosphere yesterday at wembley. it was nice to see england fans applauding at pazzini when he left the pitch :applause:

Last edited:
Ferdinand has a shocker, but Cahill also contributed to that.

Leroy Lita had a good game.

Pazzini was very impressive. Excellent positioning, great finishing. A typical Italian foward

Ferdinand has a shocker, but Cahill also contributed to that.

Leroy Lita had a good game.

Pazzini was very impressive. Excellent positioning, great finishing. A typical Italian foward

true, lita wasn't so bad yesterday.... but he can do better, and he actually did, this year.
the same can be said for derbyshire, who i saw playing better than yesterday this year.

btw england seems to be a good team, and i'm sure that when they will play "for points" (not friendly matches) they will be more careful and dangerous :)

I reckon it will be about 40k to each team and 10k for corporates and rich neutrals.

okay more like 50k to neautrals and the rest for the fans of both clubs....pppfft. The FA are crap.

Anyway:

505937725_aa9b9d952e_b.jpg

Just a few hours till I sample it for myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom