WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

ye i will try it, if again it fails i still can return to pes2011,
I would give it a good shot if I were you. Where are you from? If you're near me, we could play 1/2 matches online.

Go to weplaywe.pl download the 2012/2013 patch, and ofcourse you will need to get the game beforehand. When you do both, let me know, prefferebly over there through pm.

What is your opinion on PES5?

few minutes back tried 014 again, no, just no..
lol
big big konami fix maybe can safe this game on pc
Well I did try to tell ya, but you guys rushed me out from the other thread, so I respectfully moved out ;)

Opinions are opinions, I agree with that, but some things are just facts, not opinions. If you understand football, you will recognise a realistic (as close as possible) game in an instant, and by the same token you will recognise unrealistic game. PES2014 is better than some next gen pes games, but still off the correct path, that we9le took.

cheers
Luk

i was basically on your side there, thing is i cant remember if pes6 was that fast back then too, back then i liked pes6 more when it came out, but not by a big shot

but i mainly playd 2v2 so its a different thing in the end, cant compare

@Up

Oh, I see.

Yeah, I know 2vs2 was one of the main reasons people kept playing pes6 despite servers for pes5 popping up.

However, I don't know if you know this or not, you actually can play 2vs2 in we9le, but you need both parties to be on the same PC. Meaning 2 players on Computer A, and 2 other players on computer B. Ofcourse that's big difference, but just saying this for the sake of technicality.

@Up

Great to hear it. We can play a match or two tomorrow evening, or even today if you will make it quick and will sort everything out in couple hours. You didn't say though where you're living, which obviously can have impact on the online lag.

There should be instalation instructions within the patch, pretty straightforward. Let me know if you'll have problems.

cheers
Luk

still using the 360 pad, better wait till the ps2 adapter arives :D

need to re-learn proper football anyway :eek: and old controls etc.
maybe we can play some later time, i'll pm you here

still using the 360 pad, better wait till the ps2 adapter arives :D
No need to use ps2 adapters anymore. Just use DS3 and usb bluetooth dongle, like I do. Works great and no cables.

need to re-learn proper football anyway :eek: and old controls etc.
Haha. Understandable :COOL:

maybe we can play some later time
Sure. Practice a bit ;) and pm me.

cheers
Lucas

nah i like the ds2 more, from reading the sticks are more stiff and no analog triggers thats exactly how i like it :D

problem here, i cant force the correct resolution :CONFUSE:
removed the # in kload, lodmixer module and dxtools are active, aspect ratio fix in lod enabled

i know from pes6 that it depends on the settings.exe which resoltion you choose there and it only worked with 1680x1050 for me, but in we9le there is no such res.
i tried some of the others but no luck so far, both first window mode or full screen

nah i like the ds2 more, from reading the sticks are more stiff and no analog triggers thats exactly how i like it :D
Fair enough. You make a valid points.

problem here, i cant force the correct resolution :CONFUSE:
removed the # in kload, lodmixer module and dxtools are active, aspect ratio fix in lod enabled
Please look through this thread, and see if there is a solution in there:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=33

Let me know if that helped.

i know from pes6 that it depends on the settings.exe which resoltion you choose there and it only worked with 1680x1050 for me, but in we9le there is no such res.
i tried some of the others but no luck so far, both first window mode or full screen
Don't worry, we'll find the reason : >

ye already saw that thread..
i got this "jimbus" version that is linked in the forums, but on install i haven't clicked to install kitserver because i thought its with all the old files and i don't need that, i first want to try naked game with only kitserver for correct display and so on

so i use kitserver 5.4.0, someone linked it here on evo i searched for it, maybe thats the problem
oh and game is already english w/o any patch

edit
off course i did the xp compat. mode from the start with setup.exe and game exe, same for admin

Last edited:
@Up

If the game is already in english, then someone prepatched the game with english patch, because the original we9le is only in korean. If it was "bare" it should have korean language.

Find the k_patch, and apply that to the game you have now, that's as close to the bare version as you can get (unless you want a strict korean one, then you will have to dig more a bit to find a clean version).

I don't remember how it was with 5.4.0 kitserver, it might be the reason why you have problems. All I can tell you is that the kitserver I do have now, and with Viktor's 2012/2013 patch (which has the kitserver in it), all works beutifuly on 1920x1080, with reddwarf's camera tool.

Last edited:
ok, loaded the game version with the 3cds, like its mentioned in the install guide on the forums, but unlike in the description of the youtube vid linked on the forums guide

anyway, still not working
the patch i loaded yesterday from the ftp server, i just waited until game is finished loading

resolution is always the same low one no matter what i do, funny part is that my screen OSD info says its the same one as set in kload.cfg :CONFUSE:

i tried any res. in settings.exe no luck(like i had in pes6)
dont know what to do now

edit
all the other stuff is correct, random boots, correct teams players etc.

@Up

Ok. First tell me which patch you used in the end (Which one you have now installed). Once that, paste here the content of kload.cfg.

Patch "WPW13" about 2.5 GB big from your site from ftp server, thx for that.

i tried now what you wrote in widescreen thread on your forums, remove kitserver and start game, game works with resolution which is set in setting.exe
but when kitserver is working res. is always very low

kload:

# Loader configuration file
#############################

gdb.dir = ".\"
ReservedMemory=200000000

DLL.num = 16
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
DLL.10 = "kitserver\bzip2.dll"
DLL.11 = "kitserver\libarchive2.dll"
DLL.12 = "kitserver\libcurl.dll"
DLL.13 = "kitserver\network.dll"
DLL.14 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"
DLL.15 = "kitserver\speeder.dll"

# DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

#############################
# End of loader configuration

Alright.

1) What is your monitor's resolution set to in Windows?
2) Run lodcfg.exe do screenshot and post it somewhere so I can see how it is set

1920x1080, is native from my screen too

pic:
01.jpeg

Alright, untick the "Enbable kit-mixing for Japan" Hit Save, then run setup.exe uninstall kitserver, and install it again.

(Just checking) Make sure you select the exe file in the setup, which you later on run.

Once you do all that, try running (if you didn't already) exe file as administator.

Also, ingame set the screen quality to high.

You do run it in fullscreen (not windowed mode), correct?

yes, i already run all .exes in admin mode
(where you can set the compatibility mode right below there is admin option, i do for all users, but i am admin anyway its just to make sure)
i did this right from the start to make sure, cd1 setup.exe

quality is set to high yes, and yes full-screen

gonna try it now
edit: nope -_- not working

Last edited:
ImpossibleYesbutitsTrue, check your pm please. We'll continue this there.

Looking for this one too. I can´t seem to put my WE9LE in my native resolution also. Tried all described here but just no way to do it. Any sugestions. I mean, this would make the perfect game for me, but these jaggy graphics are just killing my eyes as I can´t stop playing this wonder!

Here you go:

1366x768 forced

1366x768 forced

1024x768 game setting

1024x768 game setting

As it looks, it seems to mee that it just stretches the image. Higher resolution then game settings are not working nor the Aspect ratio correction in the kitserver, not for me...

Last edited:
I tested a lot on this, here is my final take on it:

Yes indeed, no matter how you want to force the game to run at an higher resolution than the ones in the settings.exe, it won't work.

Screen OSD info will show the higher resolution, the screenshot file size will be higher, the info will show the higher res. (image viewer like irfanview) but the screens itself and in-game you wont notice an improvement. :))
I guess the game engine just not working with that res., res. is applied but there is no real improvement.
-

How to get a good looking game imho:

- Forget regular AA and downscaling.
- Use post-process AA like AMD's MLAA, blurs the image, no fine details in this old game anyway, I actually like the blurry look, the new PES games have a blur filter by default btw.

- up-scale the image, enable GPU scaling in driver, set res. with same aspect ratio as your native res. but one or two steps lower in the kload.cfg in kitserver, gpu will then upscale it to your full screen

= almost no jagies, still some shimmering here and there like the names on the shirt from a certain angle viewing but AF helps a bit here

I've sent juce a message and asked him to put some more light on it. Thanks ImpossibleYesbutitsTrue for sharing your observations.

As it looks, it seems to mee that it just stretches the image. Higher resolution then game settings are not working nor the Aspect ratio correction in the kitserver, not for me...
On the first look the images look similar to what's on my side. I never really paid too much attention to it, so maybe someone else will put more light on this thing.

For resolution, aspect ratio, try this trick:
In lodcfg.exe, set your resolution and AR,
In settings.exe choose "Window" mode,
Start the game - it will start in window mode, then hit Alt-Enter to switch to fullscreen.

Back
Top Bottom