What are the keepers about??

T

the_j_man

Anyone else think the keepers are absolutely rubbish??

I done a small chip at about head height and Valdes let it in and then ran after it

not to impressed with them either! i thought thats where most of the work was done! so we get no modes, worse goalies...what did i just pay £49.99 for? a slightly prettier version of PES5!

'CON'AMI!!! 'CON'AMI!!! SORT IT OUT!

I don't understand how people can call it a slightly prettier version of Pro Evo 5.

So many things have been refined. The dribbling for one is definately more challenging to get right, the tackling has been altered, the shooting is different, there's no niggling free kicks and the AI on Top Player has been made much, much better than before.

The keep the ball, spread the play wide. I personally find it a massive improvement over last year's game.

bonus said:
I don't understand how people can call it a slightly prettier version of Pro Evo 5.

So many things have been refined. The dribbling for one is definately more challenging to get right, the tackling has been altered, the shooting is different, there's no niggling free kicks and the AI on Top Player has been made much, much better than before.

The keep the ball, spread the play wide. I personally find it a massive improvement over last year's game.

I agree with you bonus, 100%.
I have the next-gen Xbox360 version and I feel exactly the same as you in every topic you bring out, the game is different and unquestionedly better.

cheers!

i agree the keepers are mince. played argentina v ireland. ian harte struck a free kick. bounced off the wall and about a inch over the keepers head without him even moving. very poor i think, rest of the game is better though

Yeah but are they better than WE10? The main reason i played ISS for the first time back on the PS1, it was because when i played the demo of it i was really impressed with how good the goalkeepers where and how hard it was to score past them as opposed to Fifa which was what i used to play before that infamous day that i set eyes on that ISS98 demo!

Back
Top Bottom