What are you listening to?

Not Listening per se, But anyone here know of Travis? The Scottish Band? Well they're coming back with New album this year, as they do now Every 4 years at this point, called LA Times

Well, that's not what was in my mind, it was another one of theirs. Called 'Paperclips' from their 2002 album 12 Memories.
can you forgive me for knowing of Travis just cause of Britney Spears' Baby One More Time cover? ahah

can you forgive me for knowing of Travis just cause of Britney Spears' Baby One More Time cover? ahah
Well their cover actually makes that song much more appreciable than the original, and they're good at covers too. I guess you should hear their cover of 'Here Comes the Sun'.. by the Beatles of course, and if you want to hear their stuff.. The Man Who / 12 Memories / Boy With No Name are pretty good places to start. Invisible Band has some pretty good songs too, but to my memory they all lie on Side 1 , but its been a while. I haven't heard much of their "new" stuff (Post 2010 that is, so their last 3 albums), but I'll be hearing LA Times.

Back
Top Bottom