• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

What are you listening to?

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
Some Subsonica never hurts. "Nuova ossessione" and "Discolabirinto" for the happy moments, "Abitudine" and "Incantevole" for the not-so-much ones.

Carles P.

League 1
4 October 2017
LFC Real Madrid Inter

My dear lovely Helge, Happy Börthday the 65th one. So let's make another 65 years! :APPLAUD::WORSHIP::WHISTLE::TU:😁🤩😗🍬🌭🎊🎈🎁🎂

Flipper the Priest

Born to score
15 July 2003
Aberdeen
As it hits my shuffle, I again marvel at Disorder by Joy Division. An impossibly good song.

I'd count Love Will Tear Us Apart as my favourite song of all time too but otherwise, curiously, I'm completely indifferent to anything else Joy Division had to offer.

slamsoze

Champions League
28 September 2010
Awesome, i really cant stop listening to this track.Pure old-scholl 90's!! i really love it! :ROCK:

Especially when in our current day, most modern rap scene in a nutshell, is this video of Snoop Dog below.. And this shite seems to be a trend in almost every country of the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom