What are you listening to?

Thanks, didn't know that song yet.
I used to love Ian van Dahl and Lasgo's songs back in the early '00s, so I'm totally curious now. I know I won't be disappointed. 😉

meanwhile, I'm listening to something totally different:

Two voices which I always loved, together singing one of the best songs by The Cranberries.
I miss her so much. 😢

EDIT: I must admit that I haven't been disappointed by the Peter Luts song. Thank you @Volun for sharing it! 🙂

Last edited:

What a genius! The best artist in Germany and the best white Jazz musican in the world

What a genius! The best artist in Germany and the best white Jazz musican in the world

Just saw this. Approximately 2 years ago I almost run over him with my car because he crossed the street right in front of me without looking left or right. Yelled "You blind moron!", recognized him and thought, oh I've almost killed Helge Schneider. :Y1

This dude, Heala, has many great mix of Jamaican music ranging from roots reggae from the 70s to Dancehall from the early 2000s. He always provides an interesting description about the context or the history of the sounds. My favourite bits are the mixes from the 80s with groovy reggae such as the one above.

Last edited:
I don't know how I got to this honestly, I was listening to something softer from him, but I kinda like it anyway:

Oh, I like them! I've been listening to "The girl and the robot" and to "Only this moment" a lot lately.

I think that the latter may aswell be shared here so more people could appreciate it:

I also played "The girl and the robot" a handful of times myself (usually the original mix, but I don't dislike the Spencer & Hill remix either) when doing warm-up for a friend (which happened to be the main DJ of the night).

Oh, I like them! I've been listening to "The girl and the robot" and to "Only this moment" a lot lately.

I think that the latter may aswell be shared here so more people could appreciate it:

I also played "The girl and the robot" a handful of times myself (usually the original mix, but I don't dislike the Spencer & Hill remix either) when doing warm-up for a friend (which happened to be the main DJ of the night).
Yea this one is also not bad.

Ladies and Gentleman, proudly presents this one, from outer space...

:APPLAUD::BOP:

Back
Top Bottom