What are you listening to?

This was the last one I listened to while commuting:

I'll probably resort to listening to something more quiet at the desk though, despite being alone in the office.

I started doing Spanish on duolingo a week ago or so and playing PES 3 with Spanish commentary too when I fired up vice city for some nostalgia adventures this was the only right station to listen to

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradioespantosooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

loving it, especially when I understand some basic words 🐑

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
añungañunga

Every day I play Vice City, every day I fire up Duolingo, I become one bit more Spanish 🐑
Do not send help.

real 100% ear orgasmen

All time favorite David Gilmour! Only Jimi could beat him.

Tomorrow we will celebrate the born from Brian (I think). He is going 2020 years old - wtf!!!111!1

They're a small spanish band from Valencia. 99.99% of their audience is Spanish. Very few people know about them outside Spain. This is a older song from their album Rising Up, released in 2014 , since then they released another album Magnetic Overload (2017), and in the start of 2020, they released a full Spanish album. During 2017 they got a contract with Sony Spain, which was pretty huge, but sadly it only lasted for the time of the Magnetic Overload which I feel is their best album. In terms of Marketing, production etc. In terms of reach, Rising Up did a better job since one of the songs Everlasting was in a Fifa game as far as I remember but I heard their first song in their first album, Getting Down from the trees (2010). So I remember I was really happy when I saw their song in a Fifa game.
For their first 2 albums (Getting Down from the trees, Rising Up) they had 5 members in the band, but after Rising Up, the Bassist and another member left because they felt like the band did not achieve as much success as they should have.
Now they have 3 members:
Papu Sebastain (Vocalist, Lyrics)
Marc LIinares (Drums)
Pablo Silva (Guitar, Keyboard)
I feel like they are a very underrated band and their reach should be much more.
They are a Indie/Pop Rock and Alternative band.

Rising Up:

Magnetic Overload:

Back
Top Bottom