What are you listening to?

🖕:ROCK:

No comment please! More a moment of silence...

Last edited:
I am searching for years, for this version of the Champions League Anthem, it is a little bit more rock , has more intensive electric guitar parts, and it used to be the cover of every Champions League match TV comercial trailer of the greek channel that was broadcasting CL, between the years 1999-2003. Unfortunatelly the few vids i have found in Youtube , have greek anchorman speech , promoting the game.

My 2nd fear is that,it maybe was a generic created music by that channel and was not released officialy as plain intrumental track. Any help from the music experts appreciated.

I am searching for years, for this version of the Champions League Anthem, it is a little bit more rock , has more intensive electric guitar parts, and it used to be the cover of every Champions League match TV comercial trailer of the greek channel that was broadcasting CL, between the years 1999-2003. Unfortunatelly the few vids i have found in Youtube , have greek anchorman speech , promoting the game.

My 2nd fear is that,it maybe was a generic created music by that channel and was not released officialy as plain intrumental track. Any help from the music experts appreciated.

Could this be a cover version of that version....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ROCK VERSION ANTHEM - YouTube

Could this be a cover version of that version....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ROCK VERSION ANTHEM - YouTube
It is a possible cover. I found also this that is close to the TV spots.

What i conclude is, that back then as Internet/Youtube was not same thing as today, and was not possible for anyone to share his CL cover so easily as today, i assume it was some Rock Cover, maybe official maybe not, that the channel fine tuned raising tracks bitrate, in order to fit in a short TV spot timing.

Unfortunatelly as that era pre 2004 is too old, i can't find another clip clear of human vocal. And all the rest spots i found on Youtube, are using the variation that was in PES 2009 and onwards.

Thanx anyway pal! :)

Censored version:

sung by the dougther from one of the band leader

Uncensored version:

which one do you find better?

Witchcraft Live!
Wow! That is the first time I've heard that. They resembles Cathedral a bit for me. I like it.
Still love so much from Sweden's Bathory, (Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods, Under the sign of the Black Mark, Blood Fire Death)

R.I.P.
Quorthon Thomas Börje Forsberg

Wow! That is the first time I've heard that. They resembles Cathedral a bit for me. I like it.
Still love so much from Sweden's Bathory, (Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods, Under the sign of the Black Mark, Blood Fire Death)

R.I.P.
Quorthon Thomas Börje Forsberg
You should Check out Witchcraft,one of the best bands in that genre.
They started out as norrsken
Then the band split into n two halves,one becoming Witchcraft the other half the excellent Graveyard.
Yes I'm also a big Bathory and black metal fan

Back
Top Bottom