What Are You Listerning To Now

BRIGHT EYES - I'M WIDE AWAKE, IT'S MORNING. I love it, can't get enough, great album.

haha cool.
I just got the box set of Nirvana its quite old but still its awsome stuff.

box set of nirvana is supposed to be "quite old" and isnt it your brother's?

David Crosby, Steven Stills, Graham Nash, Neil Young - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes

-fb

but I still listen to it........ Its so cool

danwin said:
BRIGHT EYES - I'M WIDE AWAKE, IT'S MORNING. I love it, can't get enough, great album.
Yes, yes and yes. A fantastic album alright. I love the last song 'Road to Joy.' Have you listened to the other one he brought out at the same time that's also a bit good? 'Digital Ash in a Digital Urn' though it isn't as immediate as 'I'm Wide Awake...'

Josh Rouse - Nashville is also a quality album I'm playing right now, I really like it. Recommended if you like mellow slightly alt.countryish music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently listening to Lullaby by The Cure

Currently i'm listening to the great Jim White (Drill a hole in the strategem and tell me what you see) an album produced by the even greater Joe Henry (Joost, you should try Jim White and Joe Henry, i think you would like them...and try Bright Eyes too my friend)

Gerd playing Stan again (naughty me...)

Mart said:
Yes, yes and yes. A fantastic album alright. I love the last song 'Road to Joy.' Have you listened to the other one he brought out at the same time that's also a bit good? 'Digital Ash in a Digital Urn' though it isn't as immediate as 'I'm Wide Awake...'

Josh Rouse - Nashville is also a quality album I'm playing right now, I really like it. Recommended if you like mellow slightly alt.countryish music.

Yes I have the other album that is also great, but i'm stuck on 'I'm Wide Awake..' It's such a great album, I love 'Land Locked Blues' and 'First Day of My Life', as well as the one you mentioned.

Anyone ever heard of 'Ratatat' ?

Download their track, 'Seventeen Years'. If you're British and you watch TV on a Saturday morning, you'll recognise this awesome tune.

Back
Top Bottom