What Are You Listerning To Now

Listening to some Goldfinger albums at the moment. Easy listening and catchy bastards of tunes. Its all good! :D

Bolouvard of broken dreams
by GREEN DAY

thats cool

i like holiday tho

Listening to some Goldfinger albums at the moment. Easy listening and catchy bastards of tunes. Its all good!

i know what you mean i like superman song to be honest that rules

Yeah, that was the song that got me into Golfinger, first heard it in the movie "Kingpin" then it was in Tony Hawk 1 and it made me go and get some of their albums. :D

Noted said:
I'm serious only1tevez.. its always been you baby. Where do you live can I come ... visit you?

On topic please...

Just been and bought the Bloc Party album, on first listen it sounds very good. Gonna keep it on for a bit I think

It should take you a few listens chris before you really get into it, it did me. Its a great album though, fav songs are:

Like Eating Glass
Helicopter
She's Hearing Voices
So Here We Are (obviously)

Last edited:
still mainly listening to the killers - it hasnt left my car cd player for months now! - its just awesome
also i am liking the doves new stuff, bloc party and the bravery!

literning to some snoop dogg

I'm serious only1tevez.. its always been you baby. Where do you live can I come ... visit you?

off topic noted
lol
and the visti how about NO lol :lmao:

danwin said:
Peter Brackley

ahahaha, I'm listening to Inaki Saenz, or whatever. What's the name of the other?

on topic...
Eric Morillo - Dancin'
Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefshwarz Dub)
Soul Central - Strings Of Life
Dr. Kucho - Nosferatu
... Everything to keep on dancin! \\:o/

Last edited:
now : sigur ros - Samskeyti
prev: Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
next: Radiohead - hunting bears

Currently listening to RJD2, Diverse and MF Doom, feeling the hip hop tonight, as this is a currently listening to thread, not a favourites thread, are we encouraged to post everytime we log on? :D

Athlete - Tourist and still listening to Damien Rice - O, been listening to that for about 6 months, its tip top!!

neil young - cowgirl in the sand... faaavourite song
eric clapton - sunshine of your love, just came on (another great song)

-fb

Michael Bolton and Jimmy Nail :mrgreen:

Nah im listening to :-

Dire Straits, Chris Rea, John Mellencamp, Sting, Thin Lizzy, Bruce Springsteen, Patrick Hernandez, Phil Collins amongst other things.

The Killers, only just got into this, good stuff. Mercury Rev's new album, which is a bit good and also a bit of Johnny Cash (live at Folsom prison).

Back
Top Bottom