Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Normal Long

Votes: 24 12.5%
  • Wide

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Others

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Default all the way. If you're playing with your friends or someone else I think it wouldn't be fair if you got to change the camera type to suit yourself.

Never anything other than wide. You cant see enough of the pitch on any other angle.

angle 9 on PES5 is just splendid...but i feel the wide mode is too far away for me coz my telly is on the wall at the other end of the room....and im waiting until HD really kicks in before i buy a 50" screen....

If only i could adjust the height of the camera,
wide isn'ot enough for me, i would raise tha camera more and more to see the pitch more and more ;)

Have just purchased the option for Birds-eye mode from the WE shop and decided to give it a go for a friendly match between Master League seasons.
The view is akin to playing Sensible Soccer and just as much fun.Because I play WE on a projector the players are not too small to see and the top down angle means you can see vastly more of the pitch than any other mode available,including wide angle.
Players runs can be seen and moves can be better built up as you can see what the computer AI is doing.
There are drawbacks,of course.Crossing is hard to judge and shooting is harder as you can only see the top of the goal,again like Sensi soccer.
What I did find though is that this mode does give a lot of info on how an opponents teams formation is applied by the computer and provides help in producing a strategy to play against it.
I would'nt advocate a season of playing in this mode but for lovers of Sensible Soccer or just for something different,give it a try.

I leave t on the default view. Anything further is taking it too far and ruining the appearance of the game and also makes it too easy to see things such as the GK rushing out or defenders running in to tackle. Or in other words, making it easier.

Back
Top Bottom