What Club team under licence you want in the next WE/PES ?

What Club team under licence you want in the next WE/PES ?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackburn Rovers

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bolton Wanderers

• Chelsea

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Everton

• Fulham

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Middlesbrough

• Newcastle United

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Portsmouth

• Tottenham

• West Ham United

• Wigan Athletic

• Bayer Leverkusen

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Hambourg SV

• Hertha Berlin

• Schalke 04

• VfB Stuttgart

• Werder Brême

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Boca Juniors

• River Plate

• Flamengo

• RSC Anderlecht

• FC Basel

• SC Corinthians Paulista

• São Paulo FC

• Besiktas JK

• Fenerbahçe SK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'de rather have a league licenced than a single team.
So if they cannot get EPL and Bundesliga, what about the Portugese or Scottish leages ?

I vote for I wish there was an independant regulator for these football games for rights so Pro Evo and Fifa can buy right each. Instead of Fifa hogging show until 2011 or whenever it is which is rather annoying. Although the blow can be taken by the modders who are awesome it be nice if it had it all from start Pro Evo. :)

I don't want team licenses, I want complete league licenses. Konami should add the leagues they can actually get, like the portuguese, belgian, greek, turkish, swedish, danish, norwegian and scottish leagues.

Caniggia said:
I don't want team licenses, I want complete league licenses. Konami should add the leagues they can actually get, like the portuguese, belgian, greek, turkish, swedish, danish, norwegian and scottish leagues.
I understand but for the moment in PES/WE i don't see "portuguese, belgian, greek, turkish, swedish, danish, norwegian and scottish leagues" ;)

I vote that they just add more teams regardless of whether they are licensed or not.

These polls are why the game is being held back ten years they need to add lower divisions and smaller stadiums and expand the manager mode.

The game is being poorly developed now and with the first games coming out on the Xbox 360 and PS3 we will have to wait for a few years for the gameplay to get back on track so we cant even rely on that for a while.

Well, a full EPL license isn't likely to happen, so i'm guessing the next licensed team/s will be in the other B section.
However, i'd rather see leagues licensed. Bundesliga would be nice, then the Portuguese. Turkish and Greek perhaps too.

dont care really for single teams just as jeblo05 said...i would like to see complete leagues rather than single teams...

so a full portugese and scottish league would be nice...i dont understand really why they dont have these 2 full leagues in already prob cause of the lack of space needed for those teams on a ps2...lets hope the first real next gen PES next year will feature more leagues than ever before

Before I think of that I'm still questioning to myself why the hell Konami didn't kept chelsea license ... so I would like to see this one back, and liverpool too ...

To see a licensed Flamengo in WE/PES would be just a dream!!! Auhauhauhah

embraceuk1 said:
I vote that they just add more teams regardless of whether they are licensed or not.
Hear hear. I'd rather Konami put the money towards extra programmers who added new gameplay features and new game modes - I don't want PES5-and-a-quarter again next year. Therefore, my vote is for NONE.

Fc Vaduz
Vardar Skopje
Limassol
Jeunesse Esch

League: the Mongolian Bovril Premiership

Jack Bauer said:
Hear hear. I'd rather Konami put the money towards extra programmers who added new gameplay features and new game modes - I don't want PES5-and-a-quarter again next year. Therefore, my vote is for NONE.

I Strongly agree.

Sembei said:
Boca JUniros... KONAMI should give more attention to south american teams.

Boca Juniors & River Plate are in PES6 with Sao Paulo.

It's very easy to make them licensed yourself, or you can download an option file.

Boca Juniors or River Plate too...

luisportobello said:
Boca Juniors & River Plate are in PES6 with Sao Paulo.

It's very easy to make them licensed yourself, or you can download an option file.

You can do this for each team...

Liverpool! Maybe some J League clubs like Gamba or Urawa. Also wouldn't mind to see a couple of A-League clubs in there but I know that will never happen.

i'm quite suprised of all of these polls.
what licensed team i want to see? what new league i want to see?

damn. where are we have gone? to ask such a questions?

why should i choose one or few teams that i would like to see licensed? WHY NOT EVERY TEAM WOULD BE LICENSED?

unreal? maybe, but only with konami way of doing Pro evo games.

what i really want is all unlicensed teams GONE. then we could really see what we are standing on.

and yes, i know that this polls are just for fun, Thomas, but hell mate, AM I WRONG?

I vote for I wish there was an independant regulator for these football games for rights so Pro Evo and Fifa can buy right each. Instead of Fifa hogging show until 2011 or whenever it is which is rather annoying. Although the blow can be taken by the modders who are awesome it be nice if it had it all from start Pro Evo. :)
Agreed, though Konami aren't making us modders' jobs easier by not letting us add proper kits for unlicenced teams. :(

Back
Top Bottom