What consitutes? a perfect review of 10 for you?

J

johnthekingsingh

Year and year out i love it when Pro Evo releases an update, total fans like many alwayz get the pre version in winning eleven (jap) I read many reviews and alwayz find it get an impressive 9. I can only remember offical UK playstation mag giving ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2 on ps1 (last of the ps1 games) to score 10.

If you all agree with nines and not ten's please state below how you think the respected mags will bring out the 10 out of 10

In keeping this brief i think the sound sucks at times the crowd etc and maybe a few player shouts during the match??

johnthekingsingh said:
Year and year out i love it when Pro Evo releases an update, total fans like many alwayz get the pre version in winning eleven (jap) I read many reviews and alwayz find it get an impressive 9. I can only remember offical UK playstation mag giving ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2 on ps1 (last of the ps1 games) to score 10.

If you all agree with nines and not ten's please state below how you think the respected mags will bring out the 10 out of 10

In keeping this brief i think the sound sucks at times the crowd etc and maybe a few player shouts during the match??

The same mag u mentioned just gave the review copy of PES5 a 10/10. I've postyed a thread of it too.

A review is much more than the final score...the final score is important for a quick glance at the quality of a game...i will never buy a 6/10.
So the difference between 8, 9 or 10 to me is unimportant.
I will read the review very carefully if the score is very good.
If the score is 6/10 i will read in order to be informed but not to buy that game, unless the review is blatant subjective (rather unpopular sports games like cricket, baseball, rugby and snooker get low figures in Belgium because the sport are not very popular).
To rearrange al these thoughts in one sentence (is suicide): the score is not that important, it's the con crete information in the review that is important.

jiwa said:
The same mag u mentioned just gave the review copy of PES5 a 10/10. I've postyed a thread of it too.

sorry i missed that, pro evo 5 isnt even out yet though. Do you mean we9??

Back
Top Bottom