What do you think about Denilson's story?

The 'fat' Ronaldo, is one of the best players that ever lived - up there with pele and maradona when he retires.

Oh and by the way, he ran the 100m in 9.8 secs in pre season! Yeah, hes lost it! Good one!

Yeah no doubt about htat. Nice display pic by the way, i hope its not Fifa theyre playing though.

It´s so funny how this topics seem to drift off everytime, i think denilson is realy gifted but he never really delivered since he had quite a hype around him.
An anout Luis Nazario "Ronaldo" or the fat he isn´t really fat, the guy is a machine, just like adriano, they not only are lightning fast but they are really gifted, they have a devilish dribble, a superb running strike (they can shoot the ball rocket style by hardly even moving their feet) and they are really strong, pure muscle henry or sheve would kill for their physical fitness since it´s really hard for a defender to displace them on a man to man. sSo the fat one being not a ood a he was is really outta questions since he´s no only better he´s the best.

Adriana is not in Ronaldo's class, he is too one footed and is not the best dribbler around. At 23 Ronaldo was already the undisputed best player in the world.

He was and still is although to a lesser degree amazing and the most gifted player ever.

What Ztinger said really. Ronaldo aka the FAT Ronaldo is still a GOD and one of the greatest most naturally gifted playes to ever play the game.

Mastermind said:
Adriana is not in Ronaldo's class, he is too one footed and is not the best dribbler around. At 23 Ronaldo was already the undisputed best player in the world.

He was and still is although to a lesser degree amazing and the most gifted player ever.
more then maradona?

whoever said ronaldo was crap here is a message i think you will understand

read the board and use it

p.s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom