What do YOU think of the Celtic V Rangers derby?

Celtic V Rangers Derby

• It's become a BOREFEST!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Come on, it's the only time in the season where our club plays decent opposition!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I LOVE IT! It's one of the biggest derbies in the WORLD!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I don't care. They are two of the most overrated clubs in Europe

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
E

El Diego

Does it still get your blood boiling and emotions flowing or are you sick of seeing them play each other 10 times a season?

I think that its ok, don't love but don't hate it but Scotland does have some other teams that are good like Aberdeen and Hearts.

And El Diego do you have a hate against Scottish football ?

because looking at the Rangers thread it looks like you do.

Whether you like it or not, it's one of the most attractive derbies in the world (just like River-Boca, Real-Barça and Den Hoek-Alsemberg).
I'm not Scottish but i'm fed up with the way quite a few English football "fans" are bringing Scottish football down.
To me (and in spite of the bigotry) Celtic-Rangers is still one of the most attractive football matches in the world and as Belgian football fan i would love to see one these matches live...i still think the Celtic fans are among the best in the world..which adds to the overall spectacle...

Whether you like it or not, it's one of the most attractive derbies in the world (just like River-Boca, Real-Barça and Den Hoek-Alsemberg).
I'm not Scottish but i'm fed up with the way quite a few English football "fans" are bringing Scottish football down.
To me (and in spite of the bigotry) Celtic-Rangers is still one of the most attractive football matches in the world and as Belgian football fan i would love to see one these matches live...i still think the Celtic fans are among the best in the world..which adds to the overall spectacle...

:applause:

I think that a lot English people put Scotland down in sports saying that England is the best when its not and I'm not saying Scotland the best neither.

I don't think English football is best, far from it. I just wondered what people thought of the 'Old Firm' derby. People saying it's one of the biggest derbies in the world is just ridiculous.

I don't think English football is best, far from it. I just wondered what people thought of the 'Old Firm' derby. People saying it's one of the biggest derbies in the world is just ridiculous.

To say it isn't one of the biggest derby matches in the world is ridiculous.

The biggest are the following in no particular order....

Boca v River
Galatasary v Fenerbahce
Roma v Lazio
Inter v Milan
Olympiacos v Panathinaikos
and Rangers v Celtic.

Others that are rivalries and NOT derby matches.....

Barca v Real
Man U v Liverpool

Everyone will have their own prerogative but these ones will come out most times when you mention this subject. Half of these derby matches are not just footballed based, they are social(class), national, religion based or political. Very few of them are just about the football this is what makes some of them the strongest derby matches in the world.

Back
Top Bottom